HBO's Silicon Valley - First Episode Up on YouTube

I just caught lastnights episode.
They have to be kidding with the 7 episode Season.

I mean the show is only 23 minutes per episode.
They need to be fined.............absolutely abominable
It's time, I hate to admit it but I just watched Sundays Episode and kind of felt obligated to. Used to be must see TV on Sunday for me. :emoji_sweat:

About to watch the finale now, I am nervous man.

Edit: I am going to have to agree with wr wr , the finale left a lot to be desired. It wasnt a bad ending per se, but it was not the type of ending I wanted. It was so predictable after the success at Russ-fest that it would all fail spectacularly, but surely there had to be a funnier/more climactic way for it to fail. I'm not a writer but cmon man.

I am also one of the people who never got over TJ Miller leaving the show. The past few seasons were a significant drop off from the first couple, and by the end I cant even say I am sad to see it go. Felt like it ran it's course. Just a personal thing, I know others will feel differently.

Lastly, this will still go down as one of my favorite TV series of all time. First couple seasons of this show brought me genuine pleasure, and I will always be appreciative of that. Between this and Veep ending, I am going to have to find a new comedy to watch and follow.

Last edited:
So basically, the Pied Piper algo/network somehow solved p vs. np and since they couldn't control it or let it out they sabotaged themselves one last time?

Jiang-Yang stealing Erlich's identity. No Erlich at all though.

I would’ve liked to see an Erlich cameo to send the series off. They teased towards it a few times in the episode too, but I guess it was their way of showing homage to him.

kinda wanted them all to go out on top but oh well. it was a great show.

jared :lol:
vlcsnap-2019-12-09-08h39m10s339.png

I dont follow the behind the scenes stuff like if the season was going to be shortened, etc. I didnt even realize this was the final season. I actually forgot that the new season already started until now--so I had the opportunity to binge online from start to finish. So as I went in watching this season not realizing it was the last, and was getting into it like I did the previous seasons. Then I get to the episode before the finale and in the preview for the next thats where it said series finale next?!?!

Felt rush imo but still cool

I was fine with the finale. I thought it was on brand for SV. It’s always been one step forward, two embarrassing steps back for Pied Piper through the history of the show. This ending fit. And there was some real funny **** in the last episode.

I just watched the finale now. Im gonna miss the show and cast a lot even though I always felt they could've done more with this show. It kinda went downhill when TJ Miller
left/was fired. Wasnt as funny.

Making my way through Season 5.

The way they wrote off Erlich was meh. Also, I think Jared is the best character on the show.

Jared and Gavin are my favorites probably. Erlich/Jin Yang were great too. Great show and characters overall though IMO. I really wish the original Peter Gregory didnt die, that dude was hilarious. "Welcome to my third annual orgy of giving."

Sort of related to SV, last night on Netflix I watched a couple of episodes of the Middleditch and Schwartz improv specials. Thomas Middleditch and another actor, Ben Schwartz, have a brief chat with the live audience to come up with a topic, then do about 30 minutes of totally improvised comedy on it. The two episodes I watched were pretty funny.

Back
Top Bottom