HBO's The Night Of

She walked out of the court room when they showed all the stab wounds. And then had a conversation with Chandra anoit an animal doing that. And asking if she raised an animal. Something like that. Think it was a different ep

HBO just announced season 2 will be the police finding out about Chandra pulling the drugs out of her pants to give to Nas in the jail cell.
She will be go to court and will hire Turturro to be her lawyer.
The feet issues will be byke, so will the cat.

Leggo. :smokin

HBO just announced season 2 will be the police finding out about Chandra pulling the drugs out of her pants to give to Nas in the jail cell.

Did you get trolled or were you just joking about this :lol:

BRUH - I'm also in the SUITS thread. Your upcoming storylines are gold

What exactly makes this show "smart" that is shining light on how prison does more at creating a criminal than rehabilitating them?...woooowww MINDBLOWING discovery.

The show started off as a crime solving mystery, it was misleading all the way to the end, when it ended up being far more simple than what it had us believing it was for 7 episodes....at the end we got a lazy conclusion to Naz's trial due to the fact that it was so rushed and so much time was spent on irrelevant crap.
-the cat
-stones feet
-his eczema anonymous meetings
-the deer head
-the dads friends drama

To name a few, the show literally could have shaved major minutes on all those things....at the end we find out the crime was literally irrelevant, this show was about Naz and his character transition...we thought it would be deeper, we thought it would have a crazy twist, show ended up being extremely simple and unsatisfying...least to my taste....

You loved it, good for you.

Show was an utter disappointment, Turturro carried the show.

Riz MC the goat. Long live forever Naz. :smokin

Gotta see Four Lions now and can't wait for his performance in Rogue One.

Last edited:
The show started off as a crime solving mystery
:lol: This is most viewers' misconception.

1st ep is there solely to create doubt on if Naz killed her. That's suppose to be in the back of ya head as you watch the wheels of justice crookedly turn.

Season 2 will explore that cats origins and why it went down this sinister road that made it into a killer.

I'm late as hell but finally peeped this show. I must say, I've never been more disappointed with an ending in my life. I feel so cheated. who killed the damn girl brah!?!??

Not every mystery is solved, and even the ones that can be solved may not get investigated for whatever reason. The show was meant for YOU to struggle with it and decide. so, who do you think killed her?

^ I was leaning towards the stepfather the entire season. But who knows. It could have been Nas after all. I was just looking forward to what I thought was gonna be a big reveal of exactly what happened that night. Either Nas killing the girl while he was blacked out, or someone else coming into the house and killing her while Nas was passed out in the kitchen.

^ I was leaning towards the stepfather the entire season. But who knows. It could have been Nas after all. I was just looking forward to what I thought was gonna be a big reveal of exactly what happened that night. Either Nas killing the girl while he was blacked out, or someone else coming into the house and killing her while Nas was passed out in the kitchen.

I dont even get how Nas couldve done it, since he had no blood on him other than his hand, and she was covered in blood. To me, logically I can't see it. On top of that, just following the story, my gut also said he couldn't have done it. On top of all that, they basically went out and said the FA did it, everything but showed the scene

Box went out of his way to give a laundry list to prove dude did it in the final ep :lol:

Means, motive, opportunity, video footage where he disposes of evidence, etc.

Box went out of his way to give a laundry list to prove dude did it in the final ep :lol:

Means, motive, opportunity, video footage where he disposes of evidence, etc.

I was pretty drunk while watchin the last 2 eps so I didnt catch that. All I recall seeing was the footage of them arguing outside the bar. I'll go back and rewatch episodes 7 and 8 while sober :lol:

Back
Top Bottom