Headed to Miami

Down town ft lauderdale>>>>>downtown miami
Yeah, I fox w/Ft. Lauderdale too. Downtown Ft. Laudy, and even the lil circle of clubs and bars at the Hard Rock is dope.  But thats not for this trip.

My options:

Miami

NO

LA or San Diego(long shots)

Disney

Universal

I'm not a huge theme park dude anymore.. the thought is actually exhausting, but shes dying to go to the latter two.  I'm trying to push for Cali, but last minute flight/lodging is a grip, plus shes from the westcoast and is kinda over it.

I've also been to Miami plenty, I know Mansion, SLS lounge, Fridays at Liv etc. Ive just NEVER been to Mia and done chit besides drank, throw footballs at broads and detox.  So wasnt sure what else was out there

Can tell who does it very wrong when trying to vacay in Miami, or tries to vacay on a shoestring budget. I wish ppl in real life would front like this though, tri state'rs wont stop moving here -_-.

Yankee fitted and timbs to the beach = automatic brains

I also keep my Papoose mixtapes bumping in the whip

Last edited:
what yambs hasnt been ran through? :lol:

either way, they dig the accent and our aura :pimp:

You said "taking" :lol: :lol: :lol: How can you guys "take" something which as ALREADY been had and gutted?????

Like Jay-Z said "had it, got mad at it, then didn't want it no more"

What aura? Every NY'er or Northerner that moves here does the typical sponsoring, when the real dudes don't spend a red cent. Doing it all wrong, like you guys are accustom to doing.

Continue being a proud scavenger

Are all women supposed to be pure, untouched maidens or something?

No but, you insinuated that people from the tri-states are "taking" yambs, as if it's something to be rewarded for. I simply said, how can you be so excited about something that no guy wants? Because it's been had, and recycled? Like it was exhilarating and euphoric...

Yankee fitted and timbs to the beach = automatic brains

That's straight facts tho
Florida **** throw it at NY cats, and leave the locals looking salty because they all flocking to us. NY cats go down south and run the city. Everyone knows when NY cats are in the area. They ain't never smellt the sour diesel til Brooklyn came through.

Florida girls throw it at NY cats and that's a straight fact

All I gotta do is whip out my Metrocard student pass from 2005 and a Ja Rule cd and I'm drowning in it :pimp:

Last edited:
No but, you insinuated that people from the tri-states are "taking" yambs, as if it's something to be rewarded for. I simply said, how can you be so excited about something that no guy wants? Because it's been had, and recycled? Like it was exhilarating and euphoric...

The guys down there dont want it cus they know they can't have it cus NY cats got it on *clack clack* LOCK DOWN.

A Florida boy would be out of his mind trying to compete with someone from up north. Girls will laugh at him. Only exception is if dude in Florida is Caribbean. That's the only exception cus he can front and say he from crown heights or Flatbush

Last edited:
That's straight facts tho
Florida **** throw it at NY cats, and leave the locals looking salty because they all flocking to us. NY cats go down south and run the city. Everyone knows when NY cats are in the area. They ain't never smellt the sour diesel til Brooklyn came through.

Florida girls throw it at NY cats and that's a straight fact

The guys down there dont want it cus they know they can't have it cus NY cats got it on *clack clack* LOCK DOWN.

A Florida boy would be out of his mind trying to compete with someone from up north. Girls will laugh at him. Only exception is if dude in Florida is Caribbean. That's the only exception cus he can front and say he from crown heights or Flatbush

I'm Black, not caribbean, and have girls that I talk to, who are from NY, Pittsburgh, Jersey, etc. so, what's your point? Babies have been born at a high rate down here, STDs are high down here, if you NY dudes enjoy that, more power to you paymasters. Most of you guys migrate down here because your city rejects you or, your fleeing from torment. And the guys who come here to study, are even funnier. Keep breaking bread with women, giving them cash, because a guy like me will continue to get my 60% cut from her and enjoy goods, off your hardworking face.

Most of you guys migrate down here because your city rejects you or, your fleeing from torment.

mase-gif.gif

You said "taking" :lol: :lol: :lol: How can you guys "take" something which as ALREADY been had and gutted?????

Like Jay-Z said "had it, got mad at it, then didn't want it no more"

What aura? Every NY'er or Northerner that moves here does the typical sponsoring, when the real dudes don't spend a red cent. Doing it all wrong, like you guys are accustom to doing.

Continue being a proud scavenger

How you gonna talk crap about NYers and basically call us bums all while using an NY hiphop legend to try to prove your point...obviously you ride NYers harder than the Miami women do :pimp:

Quote trick daddy next time bruh

I usually stay at Shore Club..love the layout and location.

But yeah we be getting all the yambs in Mia b, you might wanna leave your shorty

Back
Top Bottom