Headed to Miami

The guys down there dont want it cus they know they can't have it cus NY cats got it on *clack clack* LOCK DOWN.

A Florida boy would be out of his mind trying to compete with someone from up north. Girls will laugh at him. Only exception is if dude in Florida is Caribbean. That's the only exception cus he can front and say he from crown heights or Flatbush
Oh is that right????

lOW-KI, Coconut Grove is a cool little area. They have a Fat Tuesdays and some other little eateries. Nice luttle dog park and there is a shore near there. 

My fault. I thought people wanted drunk white girls in their vicinity when they went out of town.

How you gonna talk crap about NYers and basically call us bums all while using an NY hiphop legend to try to prove your point...obviously you ride NYers harder than the Miami women do :pimp:

Quote trick daddy next time bruh

I quoted Jay-Z on purpose :lol:

His first major video was where... down here in Florida

I could've quoted Trick, Plies, Uncle Luke, Billy Blue, JT Money, whomever. I stand by my word. Yall dudes come down here and get bird crumbs.

I quoted Jay-Z on purpose :lol:

His first major video was where... down here in Florida
Packer-truck.jpg

Close enough

Jay-Z's first video was at a dump
Nas first video was in a jacuzzi tub.
Nas won

/thread

Yall trippin. Miami has everything, women, weather, food. Every plaza has a cuban joint that's better than NY's best restaurant. Ny home of the thinnest pizza and the fattest people. Yall always come down here during winter because the cold weather is just one of the many things nyers ***** and moan about. Hating on how we can hit the beach in november while yall staying in your apartments hoping the people living above you will stop talking about which bodega sells the best hot chocolate.

OP there is plenty you can do with your girl down here. The obvious has been stated in beach and clubs. You can take a walk around the grove, explore brickell, take her out to see the skyline from the Macarthur causeway, explore some of the local cuban spots, etc.

Yall trippin. Miami has everything, women, weather, food. Every plaza has a cuban joint that's better than NY's best restaurant. Ny home of the thinnest pizza and the fattest people. Yall always come down here during winter because the cold weather is just one of the many things nyers ***** and moan about. Hating on how we can hit the beach in november while yall staying in your apartments hoping the people living above you will stop talking about which bodega sells the best hot chocolate.

OP there is plenty you can do with your girl down here. The obvious has been stated in beach and clubs. You can take a walk around the grove, explore brickell, take her out to see the skyline from the Macarthur causeway, explore some of the local cuban spots, etc.

I legit stopped reading after the 3rd line....you must be out of your damn mind bruh :rofl:

Bruh you just claimed some hole in the wall Cuban spot serving Ropa Vieja >>>>> the best restaurant in NY

I can't take anything you say serious anymore after that :rofl:

Bruh you just claimed some hole in the wall Cuban spot serving Ropa Vieja >>>>> the best restaurant in NY

I can't take anything you say serious anymore after that :rofl:
Hell yeah ropa vieja is the ****!

I guess I'm lucky I work in ny and I got a place in Miami

Going to Miami in a couple months.. Popped in to learn about some spots... but the slander is real 
laugh.gif

Back
Top Bottom