Heads Up: AJKO at NDC

Yea the "dirty" part rubs/cleans right off if its that important to yall...I just got mine in today and rubbed some off easily...

Originally Posted by Uluv411

Yea the "dirty" part rubs/cleans right off if its that important to yall...I just got mine in today and rubbed some off easily...

That may have just changed my mind.

Originally Posted by luis og13s

thanks for the heads up

Im pretty sure I might cop these.... thought I would have prefered these

air-jordan-1-i-retro-1994-white-black-red-18.jpg

Are these dropping this year?
nerd.gif

Originally Posted by rolla808

Yea, but the threading on the midsole is the same color as the "dirt". So you will have a white midsole with dirty stitching lol. Unless u bleach em...

Yea, but the threading on the midsole is the same color as the "dirt". So you will have a white midsole with dirty stitching lol. Unless u bleach em...

i knew somebody would find another reason to complain.
alien.gif
...good job
indifferent.gif

these are exactly what cucumbercool said one of the best releases this yr.....if you do like em go up a little click back & go elsewhere
grin.gif

Originally Posted by windycity7

i knew somebody would find another reason to complain.
alien.gif
...good job
indifferent.gif

these are exactly what cucumbercool said one of the best releases this yr.....if you do like em go up a little click back & go elsewhere
grin.gif
Complain? Dude I BOUGHT them...I was giving advice...

pys has fsr of white and red right now i just orderd them and got the white red black last week i love both of these
pimp.gif

These come out next saturday? Is it a general release or limited. I want these. I want to order the white and red ones from pickyourshoes but if they are dropping next week on the 27th ill just wait and cop both at the same time. Any help would be appreciated thanks.

damn someone beat me to my sz 8's. I got the 8.5. Hopefully they dont run too big.

Originally Posted by safcolts

pys has fsr of white and red right now i just orderd them and got the white red black last week i love both of these
pimp.gif

thank you safcolts i was waiting on a site to post those i almost broke down yesterday & paid $145 im glad i didnt now i got both secured
pimp.gif
time 2 double up on both.
pimp.gif
......PYS comin through lately $119.99 no tax free shipping you cant beat that
pimp.gif

*EDIT*
ACTUAL RETAIL PRICE $125    

i spend way to much on shoes
alien.gif

i hadnt bought any...ANY 2010 releases as of yet my last pair were the white/red xii....NOW i bought the blk/white vi & both KO colorways this month($405
alien.gif
) but im done for now unti  April cuz im passing on the IIs & IX's but def grabbing the whie/v. red vi x2 if possible
pimp.gif

Originally Posted by windycity7

i spend way to much on shoes
alien.gif

i hadnt bought any...ANY 2010 releases as of yet my last pair were the white/red xii....NOW i bought the blk/white vi & both KO colorways this month($405
alien.gif
) but im done for now unti  April cuz im passing on the IIs & IX's but def grabbing the whie/v. red vi x2 if possible
pimp.gif
in the past month and a half i bought 2 pairs of white and grand purple 1's,1 pair of 2010's,2 pairs of varsitay vi's,1 pair of spacejams ,1 pair of white red black alphas and both ajko's thats too much for my budget
eyes.gif

Back
Top Bottom