Heads Up: AJKO at NDC

After those late-breaking developments on Page 5....
nerd.gif

I'm SO getting these
happy.gif
 I was going to anyway but wasn't going to wear them cuz the AJ1 is my favorite signature but I can't wear dirty J's
embarassed.gif

I'll be on the hunt now good looks to all those posting info on how to un-vintage these for those that choose to do so. AJKO you're coming with me
smokin.gif

copped the whites on shoetrends... need the blk/red's.  i gotta work next saturday so I'm sure my spot will sell out, can anyone help me find some blk/red sz 10's for retail????

Best cop this year! By far.
pimp.gif

I love these shoes. Wore them twice already!

Can't wait for the White/Red's to come in.

Originally Posted by Agent0024

After those late-breaking developments on Page 5....
nerd.gif

I'm SO getting these
happy.gif
 I was going to anyway but wasn't going to wear them cuz the AJ1 is my favorite signature but I can't wear dirty J's
embarassed.gif

I'll be on the hunt now good looks to all those posting info on how to un-vintage these for those that choose to do so. AJKO you're coming with me
smokin.gif
im with ya agent you already know i love 1's and now that i can clean those pissy soles im all over these

My sz11 looks like an 11.5, but they fit true. I wear 11.5 usually but resorted to sz11, because PYS was sold out.

I hope that's not confusing.

They basically look bigger then the feel/fit. RUN TRUE TO SIZE!

Originally Posted by safcolts

Originally Posted by windycity7

Originally Posted by safcolts

i spend way to much on shoes
alien.gif

i hadnt bought any...ANY 2010 releases as of yet my last pair were the white/red xii....NOW i bought the blk/white vi & both KO colorways this month($405
alien.gif
) but im done for now unti  April cuz im passing on the IIs & IX's but def grabbing the whie/v. red vi x2 if possible
pimp.gif
in the past month and a half i bought 2 pairs of white and grand purple 1's,1 pair of 2010's,2 pairs of varsitay vi's,1 pair of spacejams ,1 pair of white red black alphas and both ajko's thats too much for my budget
eyes.gif

oh yeah i forgot about that i bought some puple metallics for $140
tongue.gif

so i guess thats $545

alien.gif
alien.gif
alien.gif

cant wait till mine comes tomorrow.......might leave wk to grab my pair after they are delivered

Originally Posted by Stargalaqtic

I just want 2 of the red/white/black

How limited is the release going to be next week?

i heard 5000 each color but i dunno if that is true.......

Main reason most people will be buyin these 
indifferent.gif

Just got my white/red pair of PYS. I missed out on the red/black/white pair on PYS so I'm gonna try to get them on saturday. What stores are getting them?? Will footlocker have them?

I just called my footlocker and Sheiks shoes and neither are getting them. I don't even think they had heard of them. Anyone know what sites are releasing them saturday?

Originally Posted by airjordanjack

I just called my footlocker and Sheiks shoes and neither are getting them. I don't even think they had heard of them. Anyone know what sites are releasing them saturday?
uh oh its starting early.......

Originally Posted by JordanHead21

Originally Posted by Stargalaqtic

I just want 2 of the red/white/black

How limited is the release going to be next week?

i heard 5000 each color but i dunno if that is true.......

Main reason most people will be buyin these 
indifferent.gif

im gettin cuz i want em not cuz of production#'s & they are
pimp.gif

im curious to see how the white/red CW looks after the soles get cleaned can someone post pics after they try it out

^That will be the first thing I do when I get my pair. I will post pics after I get them and clean them.

I just ordered my red/black/white pair off sneakerfather.com. I have never ordered from there before but 5 people said it was legit so I hope its good. $5 above retail isn't to bad.

i just copped mine from sneakerfather also. i got the blk/red colorway. 129.98 shipped. if you use code osd you get $10 off. since these will not be available at ftl i cant get a discount so 130 shipped is fine. i was not planning on coopping until i saw the pics with the clean white soles.

Originally Posted by ginzanewdleshop

a4136467442bad33be15aa02056c5770389fecc7.jpg

had them on all day. i literally jumped up and down when ups showed up. I got the idea for the nail polish remover from iss. *hides face in shame*

For those asking for pics after cleaning the midsoles...here ya go..More pics in page 5.

Back
Top Bottom