Heat Vs Pacers East Semi-Finals. Good Series Folks, Now Time To Destroy Boston.

I love how miami fans thinks its funny about pittmans actions. Your not fans and now yall know why you guys get hated on. We all know miami is the better team they should win this series.

Originally Posted by Elpablo21

Originally Posted by Big J 33

lance-shot2.gif

ELBOWTHROAT.gif
jyTDro.gif

KMante wrote:
Originally Posted by Regal Black

Riley sending out his goons
laugh.gif

The Don
eek.gif

33c7Bo.jpg

crimescene.jpg

Well Pitman is definitely gonna get suspended I would say for 4-5 games.

Well make that 7 games with that extra wink
30t6p3b.gif

It's funny they can get aggressive with bench player for doing a choke sign but NOBODY got ignorant with Granger and he stayed in the stars faces.

The Heat just continue to get more scummy. Classless piece of !#*# garbage organization from top to bottom

Originally Posted by Elpablo21

roll.gif
@ Chuck. I tried to kick him in the balls
laugh.gif
laugh.gif

That was hilarious. But the Pittman thing was terrible. It doesn't mean much because he's garbage, but he's gotta be done for the playoffs.

Originally Posted by buschfan04

I love how miami fans thinks its funny what pittmans actions. Your not fans that's a joke now yall know why you guys get hated on. We all know miami is the better team they should win this series.
We all know you didn't do too well in your english/literature classes.
smile.gif

Originally Posted by gregzzy23

The Heat just continue to get more scummy. Classless piece of !#*# garbage organization from top to bottom
Completely agreed. So easy to hate on these clowns. Then I remember this clownshow organization retired another team's player and flies division championship banners in the rafters. What a joke of a franchise!
roll.gif
roll.gif

stephenson with the concussion test, pittman better hope he didnt get a concussion. his wallet is gonna get light.

Originally Posted by DMan14

stephenson with the concussion test, pittman better hope he didnt get a concussion. his wallet is gonna get light.
Either way he better get a lighter wallet and a huge suspension.

Ok what happened to Stephenson was uncalled for and over the top.

But don't try and act like if that happen to LBJ or Wade u guys would be all sympathetic for those two.

Some of u guys are real crybabies whenever things don't go your way.
30t6p3b.gif

Originally Posted by HankMoody

If I had to guess:

Pittman will be suspended multiple games, probably 5 or more. Haslem will be suspended for G6.

Pittman is no issue, suit Eddy Curry up.
If Haslem is out G6, hopefully not just pay a fine, Miller and Battier gotta step up and we good.

Pacers wanna play dirty, then we'll play dirty.
smokin.gif

i would have respected it more if they sent pittman after granger. But whatever its interesting to see.

lance isnt all there upstairs, i can see if doing something stupid one day to try and get back.

i say haslem out 1 game and pittman out 4. the wink hurt his case.

Originally Posted by roboski

But don't try and act like if that happen to LBJ or Wade u guys would be all sympathetic for those two.

30t6p3b.gif
If dude broke Wade's collarbone in a 40 point game in garbage time? Not how I want to win. Plus he would be instantly ejected and suspended for 50 games. What Haslem did? It should have been a flagrant 2 but its whatever. What Pittman did? Has no place on a basketball court, period.

Originally Posted by LuigiTheKing

How the +%%% is anyone laughing at those fouls seriously 
indifferent.gif

That's what I'm thinking. Im all for hard fouls, but going at someone's head is crossing the line.

Originally Posted by roboski

30t6p3b.gif

I'm not even a Pacers fan I'm just watching the game as a basketball fan and that was @@!+%# up. Not funny at all and I don't know how any of you guys are laughing and cheering over it.

If that happened to Lebron or Wade I'd have the same reaction doesn't make a difference who it's to players in the NBA shouldn't be doing that %%#+. 
grin.gif

End of story. 

Back
Top Bottom