Heat Vs Pacers East Semi-Finals. Good Series Folks, Now Time To Destroy Boston.

Originally Posted by roboski

Ok what happened to Stephenson was uncalled for and over the top.

But don't try and act like if that happen to LBJ or Wade u guys would be all sympathetic for those two.

Some of u guys are real crybabies whenever things don't go your way.
30t6p3b.gif
i would be 
laugh.gif

that's why this lance flagrant dont matter to me. the wink is extra 
roll.gif

the Haslem one i care about because of inconsistency and haslem is a huge part of the heat. his getting kicked out would actually matter.

Originally Posted by Air Freshh 23

Originally Posted by HankMoody

If I had to guess:

Pittman will be suspended multiple games, probably 5 or more. Haslem will be suspended for G6.

Pittman is no issue, suit Eddy Curry up.
If Haslem is out G6, hopefully not just pay a fine, Miller and Battier gotta step up and we good.

Pacers wanna play dirty, then we'll play dirty.
smokin.gif
Please show me one example of dirty play.

Originally Posted by HankMoody

If I had to guess:

Pittman will be suspended multiple games, probably 5 or more. Haslem will be suspended for G6.

Pittman is no issue, suit Eddy Curry up.
If Haslem is out G6, hopefully not just pay a fine, Miller and Battier gotta step up and we good.

Pacers wanna play dirty, then we'll play dirty.
smokin.gif
Except Pacers go into the heat's face about it, heat do that $$+* when the other dudes aint looking. Its alright heat are emotionally soft, crying to Granger saying he looks "stupid" yet they were the ones last year who made fun of Dirk being sick after he led the gm 2 comeback on them. LOL

Man the double standard in this league now. I remember watching Jordan rules when I was younger and being mad as a Knicks fan but I had respect for Jordan and the Bulls, but these Heat rules are just sickening and I lack respect for the Heat players because of how they cry and complain.

Originally Posted by LuigiTheKing

How the +%%% is anyone laughing at those fouls seriously 
indifferent.gif
I'm not laughing at the foul.

It's the ideas for why the foul happened which sounds funny.

I don't wish anybody harm. Calm down.

Disgusting inexcusable behavior from Pittman, and this is from a heat fan. I hope hes suspended for a long time - not for the sake of it, since hes trash and wont see the court anyways - but because itll murk his salary. Also hope the Heat organization fines him in addition to what else the NBA brings down on him. Pathetic and immature.

But don't try and act like if that happen to LBJ or Wade u guys would be all sympathetic for those two.

Some of u guys are real crybabies whenever things don't go your way
30t6p3b.gif
I AGREE. 
pimp.gif
pimp.gif
pimp.gif
pimp.gif

Originally Posted by finnns2003

Originally Posted by Elpablo21

jyTDro.gif

The Don
eek.gif

33c7Bo.jpg
NEVER GETS HIS HANDS DIRTY! 
pimp.gif

laugh.gif
 PITTMAN GOT ME DEADDDDDDDDD FOR THE NIGHT.
indifferent.gif
 I'm serious man, that is crossing the line. Stop that.

NO way thats crossing the line.  TRUST ME I've seen Lance in person, I know people who went to school with this dude.
He has a mouth, he shouldn't of did that choking sign off the bench, he disrespected crazy.

I know people who are close to his baby moms and what HE did to her you don't even want me to finish the sentence.
30t6p3b.gif

No sympathy for dude.

Originally Posted by DubA169

30t6p3b.gif
i would be 
laugh.gif

roll.gif

the Haslem one i care about because of inconsistency and haslem is a huge part of the heat. his getting kicked out would actually matter.
Yeah, its 2 scrubs, but if you did that to someone on the street you would be going to jail. That has no place in basketball. 

NO way thats crossing the line.  TRUST ME I've seen Lance in person, I know people who went to school with this dude.
He has a mouth, he shouldn't of did that choking sign off the bench, he disrespected crazy.

I know people who are close to his baby moms and what HE did to her you don't even want me to finish the sentence.
30t6p3b.gif

No sympathy for dude.

Unless his baby moms is Pittman's sister.. all that stuff is irrelevant to what happened tonight. 
It's crossing the line because he could have gotten seriously injured. His trash talking didn't warrant that, end of story.

Pulling for the Heat in this series, but that Pittman move was over the line. The winking was also extra dumb.
When you're already winning by that much, actions like that are EXTREMELY unnecessary.

If anything, I felt like that alone just gave Indian extra fuel to go into Game 6 to win because they'll be playing not just to win a playoff basketball game,
but to restore justice to a brother of theirs'.

Was Pittman given a flagrant 1 or 2 for that play? If it was 1 then that is absolutely ridiculous even though the game had already been decided.

Oh yea, Lance is scum. Google what he did to his child's mother.

No sympathy for that dude, from me anyway

Originally Posted by Big J 33

30t6p3b.gif

No sympathy for dude.
Unless his baby moms is Pittman's sister.. all that stuff is irrelevant to what happened tonight. 
It's crossing the line because he could have gotten seriously injured. His trash talking didn't warrant that, end of story.

NO spympathy.  ALL IS FAIR.
Now go back fishing with melo 
smokin.gif

Originally Posted by hoosiergunner

Originally Posted by DubA169

30t6p3b.gif
i would be 
laugh.gif

roll.gif

Yeah, its 2 scrubs, but if you did that to someone on the street you would be going to jail. That has no place in basketball. 
im laughing because he did it THAT blatantly and then winked. and even then he didnt get kicked out.
and i know deep down if Shumpert smacked up lebron or wade i wouldn't be sad about it.

Originally Posted by UTVOL23

Was Pittman given a flagrant 1 or 2 for that play? If it was 1 then that is absolutely ridiculous even though the game had already been decided.
A Flagrant 1

Back
Top Bottom