Heat Vs Pacers East Semi-Finals. Good Series Folks, Now Time To Destroy Boston.

Originally Posted by sooperhooper

Originally Posted by GetThisMoney

It's funny that they went at Hansboro and the bench player hard, but nobody wanted problems with Granger.

Its funny how your team got washed two years in a row.

Shut up you Bron Stanning troll and go back to posting in that world of Warcraft thread.
indifferent.gif

Someone sounds frustrated. Why don't you go cool off contribute posts to the Lakers OFF SEASON thread and stop crying.

Originally Posted by LuigiTheKing

Originally Posted by John Mayer

lmao, dude dont even mention classless fans and organization w/ the eagles in ur sig.

the definition of scum.

Oh alright. 

Since I said people shouldn't be laughing at that foul and I'm an Eagles fan I must be a hypocrite since every Eagles fan must be scum/a bad person? Especially when you're comparing football and basketball? 

I was just saying the fouls were OD and not laughable no reason to get defensive, all I know is some of you are giving the good Heat fans a bad name. 
laugh.gif
 I know damn well if we flipped the script and this happened to a Heat player you guys would be up and arms right now, and whoever committed it on the Pacers would have probably gotten a flagrant 2 as well, but that's a difference conversation. 

I'm out of this thread though, sorry for posting in here when I'm not even a Heat fan (serious comment not sarcasm, I don't like when people do that just to hate)
I'm done though see you you guys next series 
smile.gif

Also edit:

Completely forgot how hard Air Fresh trolls 
laugh.gif
 Got sucked into that. 
30t6p3b.gif
LMAO I was talking about the other dude w/ the phi eagles team. LMAO I just noticed he a rockets fan too. Cmon fambs
tongue.gif

Originally Posted by PMatic

Ah yes, resorting to calling out another person's team.

You never let me down NT.

Yea because everyone hating in here is a Pacers fan. Gimme a break
laugh.gif
For the record, Haslem did deserve an ejection. He'll probably miss one game.

Originally Posted by LuigiTheKing

lmao, dude dont even mention classless fans and organization w/ the eagles in ur sig.

the definition of scum.

Oh alright. 

Since I said people shouldn't be laughing at that foul and I'm an Eagles fan I must be a hypocrite since every Eagles fan must be scum/a bad person? Especially when you're comparing football and basketball? 

I was just saying the fouls were OD and not laughable no reason to get defensive, all I know is some of you are giving the good Heat fans a bad name. 
laugh.gif
 I know damn well if we flipped the script and this happened to a Heat player you guys would be up and arms right now, and whoever committed it on the Pacers would have probably gotten a flagrant 2 as well, but that's a difference conversation. 

I'm out of this thread though, sorry for posting in here when I'm not even a Heat fan (serious comment not sarcasm, I don't like when people do that just to hate)
I'm done though see you you guys next series 
smile.gif

Also edit:

Completely forgot how hard Air Fresh trolls 
laugh.gif
 Got sucked into that. 
30t6p3b.gif
LMAO I was talking about the other dude w/ the phi eagles team. LMAO I just noticed he a rockets fan too. Cmon fambs
tongue.gif
Whoops, I said I was done posting in there but that's my bad man 
laugh.gif

No worries 
laugh.gif

Im a Pacer fan, I havent hated on anybody's squad, but its getting real tired with all the trolling. Either way, Pittman and Haslem deserve to be suspended. Hansbrough did deserve a flag 1, but it wasnt a malicious foul. Either way, the Heat are a good team, and aside from the BS its been a good series

each team has blown the other team out, and the rest of the games have been close. This has been the most competitive series so far IMO
Also, I think George Hill is a pefectly good player, but he is NOT a point guard.  He needs to be playing that SG position.  Also the Pacers need a point guard who can pass the basketball, and get easy baskets for other players.  Nobody does that on this team.  Darren Collison lead the team in assists this year with 4....thats wack

Straight up, Stephenson can't be that bad to get zero playing time like he does, or is he?

He can ball no question, but I dunno if he fits the system.  He'll find his way soon.

Originally Posted by Air Freshh 23

Straight up, Stephenson can't be that bad to get zero playing time like he does, or is he?

He can ball no question, but I dunno if he fits the system.  He'll find his way soon.
Theres also a logjam of small guards who dont necessarily fit the prototypical point guard role.  Between him, George Hill, Barbosa and Collison, where would he play ya know?

^ OK then. He's apparently immature, I can tell that by the choking incident, but I did see flashes of talent in his few minutes tonight.

I find it funny that the camera conveniently caught the Pittman wink
roll.gif

But yeah on that replay that's def a flagrant 2 and the media outrage definitely will put pressure on the league offices to hand out a suspension

I aint even mad at the foul

I'm just mad at the NBA cuz they pick and choose who they enforce their rules on

^ OK then. He's apparently immature, I can tell that by the choking incident, but I did see flashes of talent in his few minutes tonight.

No joke, he can play hands down he got GAME.
But like the recent dude said, that team is packed full of guards, he needs to be traded or something to be shown how he can play.  He's mostly a two though, I don't think he got the point guard personality, he's mostly a shoot first.

Aside from anything that happens in this series, I think Danny Granger needs to be moved, so Paul George can move to his natural small forward position. that would relieve that logjam of guards, and help get Stephenson some burn. The ball just doesnt move enough in this offense, all I see is guys dribbling around, but not creating for the people around them

I don't feel sorry for Stephenson, but it's still uncalled for. If Pittman was some kind of champion against domestic abuse, and then made that move then fine. Matter fact, don't even do anything during the game, and just walk up to him before or after the game and bust him in the grill. Also realize you'll have to do that to every accused woman beater you run across.

But clearly his attack had nothing to do with Stephenson's history with women. He was just trying to show out and send a message. This is coming from a Heat fan, but wrong is wrong.

As far as Haslem, I feel like he didn't intentionally go after Hansbrough's head, he just wanted a hard foul. I've hit dudes on the head at the park before and wasn't even trying to foul them hard.

But if you're gonna give a hard foul you gotta realize that if you err, it could end up being flagrant.

I remember seeing his highlights in high school going against Oj Mayo and I was impressed. I didn't even know he was in the league until this series.

I've seen so much damn hypocrisy in this thread the last few pages it's not even funny.  Not saying that Pittman's foul gets my approval but at the same time I guarantee you Lance will think twice about pulling some bull !%+% like that again.  Point = made.

Go 'head Dexter.  Get you that bounty check.  You're gonna need it bruh bruh
laugh.gif

I remember seeing his highlights in high school going against Oj Mayo and I was impressed. I didn't even know he was in the league until this series.

Yeah he was low, came out of Cincinnati one and done.  

LOL. I've played against Lance in high school. I will be EXTREMELY surprised if he doesn't retaliate in some form of way. The kid is too talented and equally immature.

If anyone thinks he's gonna think twice about doing something stupid again, he's probably gonna do something stupider. I've seen him swing on dudes for scoring on him, but then again he got away with everything in HS.

Originally Posted by DubA169

Originally Posted by roboski

Ok what happened to Stephenson was uncalled for and over the top.

But don't try and act like if that happen to LBJ or Wade u guys would be all sympathetic for those two.

Some of u guys are real crybabies whenever things don't go your way.
30t6p3b.gif
i would be 
laugh.gif

that's why this lance flagrant dont matter to me. the wink is extra 
roll.gif

the Haslem one i care about because of inconsistency and haslem is a huge part of the heat. his getting kicked out would actually matter.
Besides haslem hitting 4 shots last game in the 4th, hes getting like 10 mins a game and 4 points.
You people complain how soft the league is but cry when Lebron's teammate aint ejected.

They could have ejected him and suspend him for a game and the result would have been the same..

You new fans/young kids need to watch some early 90s games. Thats a regular foul when you come in the paint.

Im a tarheel fan but if Tyler can dish out a hard foul he can take one back.

Again, it's not a lack of excessively hard/ dirty fouls that's making the game soft, it's the flopping/ whining/ opting to take a charge and collapse instead of contesting a shot that makes the league soft. The referees allow this nonsense so the players milk it.

people want the same rules for everybody. It isn't hard to understand.

If almost anyone in the league does what Haslem did, to lebron or wade that is an instant ejection. If anyone does what wade did rolling over dude in the other game its a flagrant. Pitman stayed in the game for Christ sakes.

You don't know what the result would have been. You aren't a genie.

The nba has always protected their star players.

It's been that way since the 60's

So if you want consistancy it's there...

You will not intentionally try to hurt MJ, Kobe, Lebron without the Refs usually ejecting you. Who is Tyler Hansborough and Lance Stephanson?

Back
Top Bottom