Hello Niketalk, Can you guys tell me what is Five Guys? the Food Joint?

Johnny Rockets burgers
pimp.gif
>

Used to go there a lot when I lived in Miami. Love their fries too
pimp.gif
pimp.gif

Johnny Rockets burgers
pimp.gif
>

Used to go there a lot when I lived in Miami. Love their fries too
pimp.gif
pimp.gif

Originally Posted by So Slickening

Checkers/Rallys...

this too, i feel bad for people who never heard of it or gone there. burgers are actually pretty good and of course the fries are BOMB
eek.gif
pimp.gif
pimp.gif

Originally Posted by So Slickening

Checkers/Rallys...

this too, i feel bad for people who never heard of it or gone there. burgers are actually pretty good and of course the fries are BOMB
eek.gif
pimp.gif
pimp.gif

Originally Posted by jay23oth

Anybody in the NYC area tried BareBurger? 

This place was good, I tried Ostrich liked it.
I think Five Guys is overrated Shake Shack is way better. Haven't tried In-N-Out though.

This place was good, I tried Ostrich liked it.
I think Five Guys is overrated Shake Shack is way better. Haven't tried In-N-Out though.

AMAZING burger....I had an elk burger the last time I was there, and honestly....it's the best burger I've ever had.  The fries/sauce are great as well. 

AMAZING burger....I had an elk burger the last time I was there, and honestly....it's the best burger I've ever had.  The fries/sauce are great as well. 

Man, I spent $30 bucks in Shake Shack for two burgers, two orders of fries and two milkshakes, and there weren't any open tables.
laugh.gif

It was good, but it's still a burger joint. I can't justify those prices.

Man, I spent $30 bucks in Shake Shack for two burgers, two orders of fries and two milkshakes, and there weren't any open tables.
laugh.gif

Originally Posted by HarlemToTheBronx

laugh.gif

Sounds like the Good Stuff Eatery in DC...OVERRATED!!!

Went last summer on one of those heatwave nights.....it was about a 30-45 minute wait to place your order.  I wish I could say the burger was so good that I've been back a few times...but I can't.  In the DC area, 5 Guys >>>>>>

Originally Posted by HarlemToTheBronx

laugh.gif

Sounds like the Good Stuff Eatery in DC...OVERRATED!!!

Went last summer on one of those heatwave nights.....it was about a 30-45 minute wait to place your order.  I wish I could say the burger was so good that I've been back a few times...but I can't.  In the DC area, 5 Guys >>>>>>

Back
Top Bottom