Hello Niketalk, Can you guys tell me what is Five Guys? the Food Joint?

Its whack. Free peanuts equal best part. But I like Texas Roadhouse, free peanuts AND youre allowed to throw the shells on the ground no consequences added
smile.gif

Its whack. Free peanuts equal best part. But I like Texas Roadhouse, free peanuts AND youre allowed to throw the shells on the ground no consequences added
smile.gif

I like it more than the Sonic and Steak and Shake here. Double cheese with bacon, bbq sauce, and mushrooms + large fry (seasoned
smokin.gif
tall styrofoam cup full plus more in the bottom of the bag) + drink is like $8 or so here.

How it taste depends on where you live, as not every cook makes it exactly the same. Comparing franchises does not work.

tl;dr - Go try it. If you like it, keep going.

I like it more than the Sonic and Steak and Shake here. Double cheese with bacon, bbq sauce, and mushrooms + large fry (seasoned
smokin.gif
tall styrofoam cup full plus more in the bottom of the bag) + drink is like $8 or so here.

How it taste depends on where you live, as not every cook makes it exactly the same. Comparing franchises does not work.

tl;dr - Go try it. If you like it, keep going.

Originally Posted by illmaticsoulchild

I've lived in L.A. for 20+ years, and I think In-N-Out is very overrated.
Haven't gone to too many burger joints, but the best I've had so far have been from Five Guys and Fuddruckers.
I'm gonna have to agree with this, In n out is pretty good but i don't praise it like its the greatest thing around like so many do. Hell i eat fast food maybe once a month so what do i know. I've had some really good hamburgers at Fuddruckers.

Originally Posted by illmaticsoulchild

I've lived in L.A. for 20+ years, and I think In-N-Out is very overrated.
Haven't gone to too many burger joints, but the best I've had so far have been from Five Guys and Fuddruckers.
I'm gonna have to agree with this, In n out is pretty good but i don't praise it like its the greatest thing around like so many do. Hell i eat fast food maybe once a month so what do i know. I've had some really good hamburgers at Fuddruckers.

This is disappointing what I'm hearing about Shake Shack. There was a thread last month that had me hype to go try it next time I was in NYC but if there are heads saying 5 Guys is better than it...
sick.gif

This is disappointing what I'm hearing about Shake Shack. There was a thread last month that had me hype to go try it next time I was in NYC but if there are heads saying 5 Guys is better than it...
sick.gif

Back
Top Bottom