Help Growing My Hair Out??

It's been a couple of months, yet my hair is still on Kobe status
Spoiler [+]
27e_fashion_men.JPG

Any tips to having my hair grow out quicker?

Team Fro Gang, where ya'll at? 
laugh.gif

Originally Posted by blacklion23

Patience.

and fitteds....(for covering your hair on bad hair days
laugh.gif
)

you'll probably wanna braid your hair once its long enough....I think that helps it grow no doubt.

Fitteds work for growing your hair out? Just fitteds, or any kind of cap works for lengthening your hair?

laugh.gif
No fitteds don't help hair grow. It just takes patience fam, some things you can do
to help it are drink plenty of water, eat veggies, nuts, protein, and whole grains. It's all
about genetics though, if you hair is supposed to grow long it will.

I think he mentioned fitteds because the early stage of growing hair out is normally not a good look. I almost quit early growing my hair because I couldn't stand the early stage. Washing and braiding helps.

Olive Oil..... and Patience it will grow soon enough...

I could also recommend twisties its an ugly style to say the least (kinda looks like baby or even fetus dreads) but it helps your hair grow.... No bs it took me 6 months to even get to the twisties stage my fro jus didn't seem to grow. Now two years later my locs are shoulder length it just took patience...

The crazy thing about long hair is its kinda addictive, like as soon as I reach one goal I always have another. I remember just wanting to be able to see my locs, then it was I can't wait to braid them, then it was shoulder length, now I want my locs to hit my chest.... Might cut em soon tho so who knows

I don't know that feel, my hair grows wayyyy too fast...but like others said, PATIENCE!

Patience. Also, get it cut every few weeks just to keep it clean. Show them what you wan the end result to be and theyll cut it so it grows into that. Good luck fam, I'm currently trying to grow my hair out myself

[color= rgb(255, 0, 0)]Been growing mine out for a month +.. not for any particular reason, just don't wanna cut it [/color]
glasses.gif

Drinking beer helps your hair grow out and also rub some hennessy in your head. The high alcohol content helps it grow.

Nothing is going to make your hair grow faster.  Just make sure your hair is healthy.

its been proven that if you replace your shampoo with milk it can be a substantial boost to hair growth due to the high content of vitamins A and D which are the main building blocks of hair follicles.

Originally Posted by ksteezy

I don't know that feel, my hair grows wayyyy too fast...but like others said, PATIENCE!

Your not black so the process is not the same

2zzus0m.jpg

PYP in disguise?  This is my hair right now i'm wolfing it for sure.  Snap backs and beanies all day

SMH my fro has grown but I got tapers in the early stage to combat that ugliness, and now it's big, I'm afraid that it will look effed up when it gets Khalifa or Ice Cube Levels

Originally Posted by calibeebee

2zzus0m.jpg

PYP in disguise?  This is my hair right now i'm wolfing it for sure.  Snap backs and beanies all day

Your brave bro

Okay listen to a man who grew his hair out for two years. Make sure you get a vitamin that is called Biotin 5000 mcg, this will boost the hair growth process. This has made my hair thicker and grow faster.This is safe and you don't have to worry about anything bad happening, u can find it at your local store. Also make sure you rock a fitted or something for a couple of months so you don't cut it early. and NO tapers! until at least a year... Just remember patience is key
pimp.gif

Back
Top Bottom