Help me pick out my car

Originally Posted by lol

audi s5

or r8
pimp.gif

....The man obviously has a budget....So why would you even bring those cars in this discussion?

I'd go with the Lexus....But try to get the 350.... more power...more fun...

Originally Posted by lol

audi s5

or r8
pimp.gif

....The man obviously has a budget....So why would you even bring those cars in this discussion?

I'd go with the Lexus....But try to get the 350.... more power...more fun...

if you plan on buying with the warranty and getting rid of when the warranty expires, get the a4.  you are not bout those german car repair bills. 

if you plan on buying with the warranty and getting rid of when the warranty expires, get the a4.  you are not bout those german car repair bills. 

Originally Posted by JewSeeJay

these threads are ******ed.

#getwhatyoulikestupid

he obviously likes both or he wouldn't have narrowed it down to two,  and he's trying to find out the pros and cons of each car before making a purchase. who's stupid now?

EDIT: my brother drives an IS, i actually like it a lot minus the small backseats

#getwhatyoulikestupid

he obviously likes both or he wouldn't have narrowed it down to two,  and he's trying to find out the pros and cons of each car before making a purchase. who's stupid now?

EDIT: my brother drives an IS, i actually like it a lot minus the small backseats

My mom has the silver IS 250 and I drive it around from time to time. The car is really nice and it has a nice feel when I drive it. It's just a bit small in the interior though.

The A4 doesn't look nice at all, in my opinion.

My mom has the silver IS 250 and I drive it around from time to time. The car is really nice and it has a nice feel when I drive it. It's just a bit small in the interior though.

The A4 doesn't look nice at all, in my opinion.

Originally Posted by do work son

That's another concern of mine. The back is supposedly really cramped.

Originally Posted by nycknicks105

extremely cramped. my dad's about 6 ft and he sat in the passenger seat and he had it set pretty regular. not too far back but not cramping himself up front. i sat behind his seat (im 5'10) and i just felt somewhat uncomfortable. not too much room to work with really. i can't speak for the audi though.

#getwhatyoulikestupid

laugh.gif
is he tho? consumer guide n car driver couldnt give him those specs? hed rather have a hoard of differing opinions for various reasons?

he stated his concern was gas... compare/contrast tank as well as mileage... done

no need for this stupid thread or anymore like it....

now had he said... i really like the a4 but im curious to how it accelerates into 3rd gear or something specific that needed answer... i guessss a thread woulda been somewhat worthwhile, but a "hey guys which is better... a or b?" thread.... STUPID

/end rant

Originally Posted by nycknicks105

extremely cramped. my dad's about 6 ft and he sat in the passenger seat and he had it set pretty regular. not too far back but not cramping himself up front. i sat behind his seat (im 5'10) and i just felt somewhat uncomfortable. not too much room to work with really. i can't speak for the audi though.

Back
Top Bottom