help with my jordan XI's...

to my horror the "23" on the back of my CDP 11's are starting to peel. any way to fix this? is jb just resorting to cheap material? HELP!

Get the 01 XI's
smile.gif

hmmm never heard about this being a problem before, best thing you could do is glue them back on

R.I.P kid. i really dunt think those XI's are made to be rocked on a regular. i wore mine once and realized that and now they are probably gonna sit intheir box for a while. try posting in the maintenance thread maybe some1 could help u out better

Glue?? Glue what? Its screen printed on the fabric. Its not like its a badge or something you can glue back on.

Stop using that little tab to put the shoes on. Every time it stretches, it breaks the #'s up.

Maybe you should scrape the rest of the 23 until it looks like a jesus face and sell them on ebay for a million dollars

Originally Posted by GottaBdaShoes

Maybe you should scrape the rest of the 23 until it looks like a jesus face and sell them on ebay for a million dollars

Was this supposed to be funny?
indifferent.gif

Wow.
laugh.gif

smh.gif

Originally Posted by JordanHead21

Was this supposed to be funny?
indifferent.gif
Whatever floats your boat buddy.

Live with it. That's JB quality and it isn't going to change. If anything do what a few others said on here and buy the '01 retro's or OG's(if you got that kind of money).

Back
Top Bottom