Helping someone co-sign a car vol. yay or nay

My sister just co-signed a car with her boyfriend, at first she was like hell no I dont want to risk it but then she did out of nowhere, they are known forhaving an on/off relationship
dumb
smh.gif

That was a very dumb move. He could decide to stop paying, and since her name is on the loan too, it'll still count against her credit and she'll havecollectors calling her and threatening her and eventually leaving a mark on her credit report for a car she doesn't even own. That's what my friendKevin did to his ex girlfriend's Mom after they broke up and he left town for a while. The Arvest bank people are Nazis about collecting their money so herparents eventually paid up and paid the car off plus paid them not to blemish her credit while Kevin had the car off in some other state. Obviously, it messedup his credit too, but he didn't care because he got back at her.

HELL to the MOTHER FLIPPIN NIZAY!!!!

I dont care if dude flip birds and his clientelle is Robert Downey Jr, Kate Moss and Whitney Houston...

Never ever that...

I do it ONLY for my Mom, Dad, and Brother, because I know they won't do wrong to me. But different families, different situations.

very dumb...especially since they are on and off like that. i mean, the only reason he needed a co-sign is cuz his credit was questionable, so i personallywouldn't risk it.

That might be the dumbest thing she could have ever done. I hope he's stable... because she's screwed more than likely. Tell us her name so we canwatch her on Judge Mathis.

hope they made a contract... cuz i be watching judge judy...

your sis gon be this chick in 12 months.

Your sister wasnt smart for doing that. Too many things could go wrong.

^ Damn those are some large breasts

nah, unless she likes the car and would take over payments and the car itself if/when he stops paying

hell no, never co-sign unless it's for your wife, or kids. cuz if it's for your wife, it's not like it's your money anymore anyways, and ifit's your kids, then you were probably gonna have to buy them a car either way.

NEVER CO SIGN FOR ANYONE maybe an exception can be made for you mother and wife b/c it only leads to trouble and will most likely end up in a ruinedrelationship with the other person.

Back
Top Bottom