Helping someone co-sign a car vol. yay or nay

Originally Posted by JayADiCt92

i wouldn't do it unless it was a member of my immediate family.
even then It'd be a no for me
wink.gif

no for the most part, but there are exceptions... and co-signing for a girlfriend is definitely a no no.

Originally Posted by Dirtylicious

Originally Posted by RedMan

I would never do it unless it is for my child's first car.
Why though?...what better a time and opportunity to teach you kid how to manage their money and finances by NOT co-signing?

- because people today are trained to think they have to have a car payment.....

Originally Posted by Crank Lucas

My sister just co-signed a car with her boyfriend, at first she was like hell no I dont want to risk it but then she did out of nowhere, they are known for having an on/off relationship
dumb
smh.gif

Whats the point of asking or even making this thread if that dumb borad already did it?

Originally Posted by KeVeNMaYnE

My sister just co-signed a car with her boyfriend, at first she was like hell no I dont want to risk it but then she did out of nowhere, they are known for having an on/off relationship
dumb
smh.gif

Whats the point of asking or even making this thread if that dumb borad already did it?

family, when are you just gonna stop following me with negativity? The thread is made, so what, your gif game is subpar, your life is corny, it consists offollowing me thread to thread word to kix and bigsean, you have female traits my dude.
With every post you make you add nothing to the forum, besides sending merchandise to people who purchase from you 2 weeks late, you're boring, upper+lowercase names are played out, I bet you thought you were real boss when making that name.
In all serious just hop off, stop tagging me, the official pest of this forum is now you, congrats

well this is the car not the exact one but exactly alike, price on it was 16,000(used)

btw stop, pics are NOT needed here
smh.gif
smh.gif
c mon man...not even new pics of your aunt?

man i remember a lil over 2 years ago my cousin (memphisboi) hit me up super early in the morning talkin about will i co-sign so he can get a chrysler 300...gave him the HELL NAH and went back to bed...

Originally Posted by seasoned vet

Originally Posted by Dirtylicious

Originally Posted by RedMan

I would never do it unless it is for my child's first car.
Why though?...what better a time and opportunity to teach you kid how to manage their money and finances by NOT co-signing?

- because people today are trained to think they have to have a car payment.....
"The man"'s plan is in full effect
grin.gif

Materialism FTL. People thinking they need the newest whip off the factory line.
smh.gif

never a bf/gf i knew someone who had serious issues and its very hard to get out of.....ppl with bad credit FTL

Nay and that advice extends to family as well.

About 5 years ago my cousin was in college and her financial aid didn't come through because her father is a deadbeat and refused to help. My mother didwhat no other member of the family would do and decided to co-sign a loan for her so she could continue with school. Not only did my cousin go into hiding sothe creditors couldn't find her once the loan came due, but my mother was left paying her loan as the co-signer. That situation is bad in of itself but mycousin also forged my mother's name on two additional loans that my mother had no knowledge of. To make a long story short, it took my mother filing apolice report and hiring a lawyer to sue my cousin before my mother was able to get her name off of the additional loans my cousin got by forging mymother's signature.

Back
Top Bottom