Heroes Appreciation Post

Yeah, I'm late as hell. So what?
laugh.gif

Been addicted to it for the past week. Still not through with season 1 yet.

Wonderfully written.
pimp.gif

What's the word on a new season?

laugh.gif
@Dudes bringing up other shows.

This is a Heroes post. Y'all got show rivalries the way 360 and PS3 dudes be beefing or something?
laugh.gif

Originally Posted by cronicmole

This season sucks in comparison
How's this season suck? You'd rather save the world Pt 3?...that storyline was tired.

Damn...Juliet in that promo pic
pimp.gif

I liked the first 2 seasons, but I just couldn't get with this one. I might get it on dvd when it's over and try to get back into it

Originally Posted by john23friend85

First season was great, but now it's garbage.
I concur. Its not hot garbage yet, there are still some redeeming qualities (Sylar, Hayden etc.) but overall a drop in quality.

watched first season religiously. watched 4 episodes of the second season and quit after that.

it got way too corny.

Originally Posted by john23friend85

First season was great, but now it's garbage.

Yea...this show is going down hill and in circles real fast...kinda like the Ice lady touchedit

Originally Posted by zoomkobe14

Appreciated!

I still like it for what it is. Season 1 was just too good and after saving the world once, what else can you do again? and again? But can we please have areal Sylar/Peter fight instead of the BS we've been getting so far

Season 1 was great to see them build up to the characters they become now.....but this season has started to become way more interesting since they aren'ttaking that "save the world" crap anymore. 2nd bast season so far.

A feisty Hayden =
devil.gif

hayden-licking-friends-boob.jpg

lick.jpg

lick_11.jpg

lick_15.jpg

lick_4.jpg

Put Ninjahood to shame
laugh.gif

Back
Top Bottom