Heroes Reborn Returns/Coming 2015 Save the Cheerleader Save NBC

It seems like they put no effort into any of the writing, development, characters, casting, anything. I know nbc is desperate but bringing this show back after so many years would make you think they'd want to try harder. Getting a show cancelled twice is embarrassing. Plus they killed off the female I liked most on the show last week.

And Matt Parkman when he shows up. They need to pick this up some. Molly looking nice man!

5 episodes in (if you include the two hour premiere) and its finally... maybe possibly picking up? :smh:

:lol: Damn. I gave up on this so hard.

At this point I'm waiting for this to end and here NBC announce it's canceled and they weren't happy with ratings or to see if they're crazy enough and have the balls to announce another season. They really messed up not revamping the approach to the entire show when they brought this back :smh:

I was peeping that. Show has gotten better though, they're just not very good at pacing and storytelling.

I didn't watch all of the recent ep but I caught some of it flipping channel.

Saw Hiro fighting the duplicate guy with the bomb vest and that terrible Claire scene. How Noah gonna kiss her with the sheet still covering her face :lol: They could've at least shown him taking it off and then just not show the mannequin's face they had under it. Just have the angle be looking at his face.

Yea that Claire scene was bad.
But I did like finally getting some kind of answers to who Nathan and Mileena(?) are.

So is Hiro the adoptive dad if him and Nathan have somewhat the same power?

Didn't realize the nurse was Nathan's mom for some reason it didn't click right away. But does that mean Hiro and the nurse were together for those 15 years?

So how did Dennis powers get to Luke? Is Joanne an Evo too?

Erica got that ***** :smokin
Molly always looking :smokin

So Parkerman is coming back next week or the following but do we get more of Mohinder and Angela?

I think this was a good episode besides the Claire scene. But who knows if that is a way to keep her character alive if she can make it next season. But I like the story we find out what Noah needed to erase now the chase begins.

Bruh!!! Tommy is the realest dude bro!

Bro I hate that dude wife...the black *****. SHE IS THE WORST CHARACTER ON THE SHOW. PLEASE KILL THAT ***** MY GOD

I'm so confused tho. I still don't know who tommy dad is

Spoilers if you haven't seen the 11/12 episode

I'm finding Parkman to be an *****

The Hatian is alive? What?

:smh: I want Quentin dead B!

Hiro has to make a comeback soon

Where are they going with Katana girl?

I think we can see a second season. I think they're doing a good job of writing.

Back
Top Bottom