Hey guys we are starting IVF! Trying to join the NT Dads club

Fellas, I started this thread back in 2014, shared with enthusiasm almost every cycle that failed, till tbh I lost the energy to keep on sharing, but today I come to yall with tears in my eyes, wanted to let y’all know, almost 10 years later, we are finally expecting….most NTers that were active back when I made this, are probably long gone, but for those of you that are still here and have kept up, Im finally joint the dads club ❤️

How could I miss this thread.

I am so happy for you fam. What a blessing. I can’t think of someone that deserves it more. You’re gonna be an amazing father. Finna be the flyest baby of all time.

P.S throw that registry up.

P.P.S NT gotta choose at least choose the middle name :nerd: :nerd: :nerd:

Last edited:
27 weeks yall! Had to make this photoshoot extra special for the mom to be ❤️

2A6E462D-CB3C-4D12-A8FF-067964F67CC0.jpeg
E1AD16D2-139E-4E85-B12D-F6D6A0315B37.jpeg
81495E96-E51E-491C-9788-4BAE48EF0647.jpeg

ksteezy ksteezy You gon do a gender reveal? I cant stand them, but with your journey, I def understand the desire to celebrate every single moment.

Wow this is amazing. You’re really inspiring - just sticking with this. I’m so happy for you two soon to be three!

We’re just about to start that journey I found out last Wednesday I was the one with the issues after a year of us trying. Going to see what I can do naturally to improve the situation.

Congrats!

ksteezy ksteezy You gon do a gender reveal? I cant stand them, but with your journey, I def understand the desire to celebrate every single moment.

Oddly enough we are waiting till birth to find out what we are having, figure after years of trying and everything with IVF being so planned, lots of the cute elements of surprise that come with getting pregnant went out the window from the get, at least the gender can surprise us

Wow this is amazing. You’re really inspiring - just sticking with this. I’m so happy for you two soon to be three!

We’re just about to start that journey I found out last Wednesday I was the one with the issues after a year of us trying. Going to see what I can do naturally to improve the situation.

Congrats!

Im sorry to hear about your issues man, **** is tough, with us it was mostly my wife, although my sperm wasn’t really 100% either, just don’t be hard on yourself, guilt will be hard to deal with when you see your girl go through what they go through, just be loving and supportive and be a team with one common goal, best of luck brother, any questions you may have or just someone to chat with, reach out!

Back
Top Bottom