Hey guys we are starting IVF! Trying to join the NT Dads club

Steez God I'm happy for u and your wife. Ur in my prayers.

If it helps my aunt went thru something similar and at 44 she was blessed with a very healthy baby boy. I'm glad to say he turns 1 on valentines day this year...

Steezy you genuinely seem like a good dude I wish you and your lady the best there is no greater gift than children God Bless and good luck

Good luck buddy!

I wonder if you'll end up with twins or even more. It's A LOT more common when using ivf as opposed to naturally conceiving if I recall correctly.

my 2nd girl came yesterday.... you & your wife just keep your spirits up & everything will wk out for the best bro

Last edited:
The hormones and all the injections, the extraction and transfer just to then be pregnant for 9 months....dude I'm saving from this second for her push present...lmaoo
Thank you NT :pimp:

I feel you man, I have to give my wife, who is 25 weeks pregnant, a progesterone shot every week. Our last child was 9 weeks early and we are trying to prevent that with this one. That isn't fun. That stuff is thick as hell and that needle is huge. I used to do heroin and I can barely stomach injecting that needle into my wife.

Good luck, Steezy

Last edited:
listen tome take it and you will see. I had the same problem which I didnt care because I didnt want kids. Starting taking zinc and L-Arginnie and my fishies got to swimming like crzu which resulted in a baby. Suprise.

Studies show sperm and semen volume doubles, fertility improves (even among men with low sperm counts or poor sperm motility),

Dont knock it until you try it and save yourself 5k

Findings from studies:

Zinc seems to improve both the amount of sperm produced as well as the sperm's ability to move spontaneously and independently. Together with amino acids, this will increase normal sperm count and volume significantly.

Amino acids are believed to increase ejaculate fluid (not the amount of actual sperm necessarily) if taken regularly. Some amino acids include:
L-ARGININE HCL

Studies show sperm and semen volume doubles, fertility improves (even among men with low sperm counts or poor sperm motility), and sperm health and activity increase with supplementation. Arginine is found in high concentrations in nuts and seeds like peanuts and almonds. It can also be found in chocolate and raisins. Some Natural Sources: Nuts, sunflower seeds, sesame seeds, chocolate, popcorn, raisins, brown rice, carob, gelatin desserts, oatmeal, whole wheat bread, and protein rich foods.
L-

Sometimes it is best to take the hint the God gives you, if he wanted you to have kids he would make sure your tails are swimming instead of drowning

HUH?

Probably a perfect time to drop a "Stop eating your own sauce joke" but I seriously hope you do well fella.
wait what

good luck Steez.... wish you and your wife the best bruh 
nthat.gif

Last edited:
No thread jack but Grats coldcity :pimp:

Steezy will have triplets

thanks bro

im thinking steezy has twins...1 boy & 1 girl

nothing but j. crew for the midgets (that white/pink heart onezie looks like it needs to come home)

Just saw this Thread.
GL OP
My wife and I have 3 boys
It took prob half a year of trying for baby 2, so I can feel your 'frustration'
We definitely know we're blessed to be where we are with our kids. Hope you start that 'DAD THREAD' soon.

I have a high school friend... she went the IVF route... now she has a super healthy toddler girl! I believe they did IVF again and have another baby girl due like in 3 months.
So you should be good to go.

good luck bruh. i was curious and read something about the extraction procedure and reinserting procedure
sick.gif
sick.gif
your wife will be in alot of pain (no painmeds). this might be a test for your relationship.

Good luck steezy

Looking forward to your wdywt matching toms post with your child best of luck man.

I'm sure slurping your own doesn't help the cause. 
wink.gif

All jokes aside, you'll have your family soon enough.  We all think you'll be a great father.

Back
Top Bottom