Hey guys we are starting IVF! Trying to join the NT Dads club

Prayers up homes. Super late to this thread but hate to see it
take this turn.

Sux these knuckle heads on the block knockin up evrrytHing they touch on accident but two good ppl gotta go thru all this.

Itll be aight fam. Trials n tribulations to make u appreciate it even more.

How is your wife doing now? It's normal to be scared in your position, I'd be scared too.
But as hard as it may sound you have to try to stay as positive as possible and keep yourself together. If you need to cry then cry. There's no shame in that and it is relieving you of stress.

I really hope everything is ok and that your situation will return back to normal soon.

She's chilled now, got a room in a telemetry floor, had some cereal...tomorrow we will see what we do about the fluid in her right lung...thanks for te words of encouragement bros...

Spoke with her doctor and out of the 7 embryos only 2 barely met the criteria for freezing so things are not all great on that end, but we at least have 2 embryos ready for transfer when she gets better, hopefully it works out...its really crazy how people take for granted the gift of procreation.

Got in my cR this morning after my shift and John Legends "All of Me" is playing on the radio, first time actually listening to this song and the feels man, the feels I can't even express right now :frown:

just went through the whole thread

stay strong ksteezy.. praying for the best for you and your wife. you'll get through this

Got in my cR this morning after my shift and John Legends "All of Me" is playing on the radio, first time actually listening to this song and the feels man, the feels I can't even express right now :frown:

You need to hear the album. It's great all the way through.

It pisses me off to see ungrateful couples (or single females) having children and not take care of them.

Then you see couples like KSteezy and his wife having to go through all this trouble just try to have one child.

Why cant god punish those who dont deserve and reward those who do?

Hope turns well Ksteezy, have you and your wife in my thoughts and prayers homeboi.

Just want to keep ya posted, fluid in her right lung hasn't decreased much so they are going to tap into it with a needle and try to absorb it before it gets worst and her lung collapses...she's staying positive though..

It pisses me off to see ungrateful couples (or single females) having children and not take care of them.

Then you see couples like KSteezy and his wife having to go through all this trouble just try to have one child.

Why cant god punish those who dont deserve and reward those who do?

Hope turns well Ksteezy, have you and your wife in my thoughts and prayers homeboi.

It will all work out. Dont worry. Try to remain positive.

Thanks fellas

Was the fluid in her lungs due to the IVF treatment or something else? I missed that part.

Was the fluid in her lungs due to the IVF treatment or something else? I missed that part.

It was due to OHSS (Ovarian Hyper Stimulation Syndrome) which is a side effect of IVF she just happened to have developed a severe case of it and wasn't treated aggressively initially since is supposed to be something that goes away on its own, due to that the fluid ended up in her right lung and last they checked it was halfway filled...they were hoping it went down, which it has but not enough for comfort, so the pulmonologist feels more at ease having her lung tapped....fluid might end up coming back, but that's a bridge we will have to cross when we get there, the plan of action right now is to preven a lung collapse

Wow....I had no idea that IVF treatments could potentially cause issues like these. 

Keeping you and your family in prayers man. Stay strong

Got yall in my thoughts, Steezy. Hope everything works out for you and the wife.

SMH feel bad for you fella. But your wife suffering the worst of it. She doing all this and it just aint working. Why not adopt?

Thanks for the concerns guys, wife has healed up, just waiting on her brothers wedding to be done with to resume our transfer!...but everything has gotten back to normal, really blessed.

Happy to hear that. You got silent for a while and I didn't know what to think.

Glad to hear that man! I also was wondering if there was any news on how it was going. Hope things stay on the up and up for you

Last edited:
Back
Top Bottom