Hey, have you financed a luxury car while still living with your parents?

Originally Posted by SneakerPimp2k8

bro you rather pay your mom/dad $400 for food, using the washer/dryer, utilities, cable etc etc or pay some random mfer...8-1200....... why not save 4-800 a month??? yalll telling me yall cant understand that?? yea its rent but your parents aren't going to ____ you without lube

Well, the extra money goes to being on your own. Even if you are separated from your parents by a floor, they're still RIGHT there. If the primaryobjective is to save money, living at home is a great option.

And also, when the inevitable occurs and your parents pass, guess who the house is going to?

Originally Posted by Diego

So OP has a Nissan and a Bimmer?
That's a whole nother story...My 540 is at a DINAN tuner
edit
Originally Posted by HueyP in LouieV

Originally Posted by HueyP in LouieV

SneakerPimp2k8 wrote:

so OP?? what are your living conditions?? are you home?? you contribute?? you saving?? or are you renting and driving a 03 or older bimmer and just bumming it?? not tryna play you, just wanna know where you at after calling out some other ppl

And im not answering any of this

YO LRRR, why didn't you save that money for a house instead of buying the 5 series??? why didnt you get a 525 with the smaller engine thanthe 540 V8, you know gas isn't cheap...you got a nissan too homie??? so wheres you crib at??//
nerd.gif

cant be that bad if his mom lets him have people over n what not....

I had to raise up out my parents crib cuz they were trying to impose rules.....and i had to respect their rules, soo i moved out.

Rent to a landlord and throwing your folks some money (which they may or may not have asked for, anyway) to help out are completely different.

I offered to give my parents some money toward bills because they let me move back after graduation. One year it took for me to save up and buy a Condo. Theydidn't have to let me move back in, either.

Originally Posted by LazyJ10

Rent to a landlord and throwing your folks some money (which they may or may not have asked for, anyway) to help out are completely different.

I offered to give my parents some money toward bills because they let me move back after graduation. One year it took for me to save up and buy a Condo. They didn't have to let me move back in, either.
that's what i'm doing now.

i don't mind living with my parents. plus i go to college a mile away from home...i feel like i'm going to a 10 year high school...(6 yr pharmacy at stjohns...feels exactly like a continuation of hs especially if you commute)

so yea no point of me having my own place yet and in no rush either...

Who cares. He probably just moved back to his folks house because of the recession to save money. Paying rent every month just for a place to sleep is prettystupid. I rather swallow my pride living with my folks to save money and pay my whip

Originally Posted by finnns2003

I offered to give my parents some money toward bills because they let me move back after graduation. One year it took for me to save up and buy a Condo. They didn't have to let me move back in, either.
what do u do for a living?
nerd.gif

Originally Posted by MR MONDAY NIIGHT

Originally Posted by finnns2003

what do u do for a living?
nerd.gif
Well I just graduated so I'm back with the parents, I'm back in school though... No job yet. But I meant I'm saving up for my ownplace too, while living with the 'rents.

I'm pimpin' a RX350. Only reason I'm still at home is because I'm saving to be able to put a decent down payment on a condo or possibly even ahouse. On top of that I want to have the luxury to be able to offer my parents some money to help out with graduate school without looking like a completescumbag. I have a good relationship with my family, I'm usually gone anyways, and I'm still in school.

Just because I live at home means that I can't have a nice car? Grow up. No, that isn't an ironic statement.

too many people worried about what others are doing. Personally, i rent in the bay area, with my girl and my baby. Its waaaay to expensive to buy a house here,not to mention the housing market is/was in the dumps. If i had to do it over again, before having a baby, i woulda just stayed living with my family to savemoney.

People have different situations. I dont see a problem with someone living at home...unless theyre 28+ yrs old. You gotta leave the nest sometime. I also agreewith whoever it was that said they'd rather live with their fam and give THEM the money, than pay overpriced rent to a complete stranger.

OP is hypocrite. You claim to have 2 cars and I am assuming you live at home since you refuse to answer the questions. People on nt amaze me.

Straight up hypocrite. Weak aas iit to talk down on somebody else but you steady doing the same thing. You mad he's younger and drives a better car?

Originally Posted by Oh YoU MaD

The hell is a 24 year old dude doing at a baby shower?
This is the most pressing issue of the situation. I demand answers.

Originally Posted by Kennedy Otieno

Straight up hypocrite. Weak aas iit to talk down on somebody else but you steady doing the same thing. You mad he's younger and drives a better car?
I'm 20...he isn't

Originally Posted by xilegacy

OP is hypocrite. You claim to have 2 cars and I am assuming you live at home since you refuse to answer the questions. People on nt amaze me.
i didnt finance either and i have savings...reading is fundamental

OP you shouldn't be making this post unless you are a homeowner. you are 20 years old and not a homeowner. who caresif you have savings you are basically doing the same thing that this dude is doing. age is irrelevant.

Back
Top Bottom