Hey! This rain is boring me!! what's a cool bar in Houston to go to tonite?

Houston streets get pretty bad when it rains bro. Just stay at home,chances are it won't be too many people at the bar anyways.

Houston streets get pretty bad when it rains bro. Just stay at home,chances are it won't be too many people at the bar anyways.

I live in the Lower Montrose/River Oaks area.  I definitely wouldn't risk going downtown tonight.  Allen Parkway, I-10, and 59 are flooded and it's going to keep raining.  Stay close to home if you go out at all.  Better yet, order some pizza, rent a bad movie, and call it a night.

I live in the Lower Montrose/River Oaks area.  I definitely wouldn't risk going downtown tonight.  Allen Parkway, I-10, and 59 are flooded and it's going to keep raining.  Stay close to home if you go out at all.  Better yet, order some pizza, rent a bad movie, and call it a night.

Word, my street is pretty leveled and it's crazy flooded right now.
I suggest stay in dude, especially if you have a vehicle that low, my reason for staying in tonight
ohwell.gif

Word, my street is pretty leveled and it's crazy flooded right now.
I suggest stay in dude, especially if you have a vehicle that low, my reason for staying in tonight
ohwell.gif

Back
Top Bottom