HICH TV SHOWS HAD THE BEST SEASON 1 OUT OF ALL TV SHOWS ?

Yea sopranos had a real good first season.

They aint fall off till the start of the 6th season (the vito saga just went on way to long) but season 6 pt2 was crack.

Oz also had a good first season

Yea sopranos had a real good first season.

They aint fall off till the start of the 6th season (the vito saga just went on way to long) but season 6 pt2 was crack.

Oz also had a good first season

Originally Posted by S1dney Deane

89eim

enough said

laugh.gif
grin.gif

see the vito thing was unexpected but i view it as thats tony's life if he didnt care about what others thought.....

every time they showed vito smootchin it up w/ johnny cake boy those were 'pure' bliss moments for vito....moments tony sometimes had but never fully truly appreciated

(his wife vs cheating, his children vs how he thought they should be ((aj wasnt 'tough' enough and meadow liked black guys/ppl) etc)

also tv critics say that sopranos is cheap in that the main character (tony) never changed or had a character arc....he was the same from episode one to the series finale....

EGGGGHHHH!!! WRONG!

tony certainly did change.....he got worse. he killed christopher, wanted to kill his own son, killed vito (even after tellin melfi, ah salude! re: vito) and even remember the last time tony talked to melfi the hate in his eyes after being confronted about tearing out the steak recipe? he was completely enveloped in his own narcissistic world.....a world he struggled with in the beginning but which he ended up fully embracing.

sopranos for the absolute win

see the vito thing was unexpected but i view it as thats tony's life if he didnt care about what others thought.....

every time they showed vito smootchin it up w/ johnny cake boy those were 'pure' bliss moments for vito....moments tony sometimes had but never fully truly appreciated

(his wife vs cheating, his children vs how he thought they should be ((aj wasnt 'tough' enough and meadow liked black guys/ppl) etc)

also tv critics say that sopranos is cheap in that the main character (tony) never changed or had a character arc....he was the same from episode one to the series finale....

EGGGGHHHH!!! WRONG!

tony certainly did change.....he got worse. he killed christopher, wanted to kill his own son, killed vito (even after tellin melfi, ah salude! re: vito) and even remember the last time tony talked to melfi the hate in his eyes after being confronted about tearing out the steak recipe? he was completely enveloped in his own narcissistic world.....a world he struggled with in the beginning but which he ended up fully embracing.

Originally Posted by AnnualPlusSome

EGGGGHHHH!!! WRONG!

Philly leotardo had Vito clipped...also he didnt wanna whack his son he wanted to ring his neck for being a smart %+* but carmela protected him, 

Everything else is pretty much right. 

EGGGGHHHH!!! WRONG!

Philly leotardo had Vito clipped...also he didnt wanna whack his son he wanted to ring his neck for being a smart %+* but carmela protected him, 

Originally Posted by CelticsFan9783

Originally Posted by JACKEL56

Originally Posted by HOOSIERdaddy282

boardwalk-empire-intro.jpg
Boardwalk Empire? that's the only season so far
The Op's question is a little confusing. Is it which show had the best season 1 out of it's entire series? Or is it which show had the best season 1 out of all television shows?
I think it's the latter but I didn't bother to consider shows with only one season or the ones canceled after one season. Boardwalk Empire obviously had a great 1st season like The Walking Dead.

Originally Posted by CelticsFan9783

Originally Posted by JACKEL56

Originally Posted by HOOSIERdaddy282

boardwalk-empire-intro.jpg
Boardwalk Empire? that's the only season so far
The Op's question is a little confusing. Is it which show had the best season 1 out of it's entire series? Or is it which show had the best season 1 out of all television shows?
I think it's the latter but I didn't bother to consider shows with only one season or the ones canceled after one season. Boardwalk Empire obviously had a great 1st season like The Walking Dead.

Prison Break, entire season flawless 
Spartacus Blood and Sand, starts out slow but builds to the greatest season finale I have ever seen 
eek.gif
eek.gif
eek.gif

Prison Break, entire season flawless 
Spartacus Blood and Sand, starts out slow but builds to the greatest season finale I have ever seen 
eek.gif
eek.gif
eek.gif

im gonna go with:
Prison Break
Heroes
Dexter
Arrested Development
entourage
Workaholics
The Walking Dead

in no order but thats all I can think of.
Each of these shows brought something new to television

im gonna go with:
Prison Break
Heroes
Dexter
Arrested Development
entourage
Workaholics
The Walking Dead

in no order but thats all I can think of.
Each of these shows brought something new to television

Originally Posted by Orfiyus

EGGGGHHHH!!! WRONG!

but when vito came to tony tony pretty much handed him over to phil RE: vitos whereabouts no?  thats killing vito even if he ddnt 'pull the trigger' himself

as for his son....he was always talkin about smackin him, like what his father wouldve done......smackin, whackin......see where im going with this?

maybe wanting aj dead is a bit of a stretch but he was ashamed of him.....

Originally Posted by Orfiyus

EGGGGHHHH!!! WRONG!

but when vito came to tony tony pretty much handed him over to phil RE: vitos whereabouts no?  thats killing vito even if he ddnt 'pull the trigger' himself

as for his son....he was always talkin about smackin him, like what his father wouldve done......smackin, whackin......see where im going with this?

maybe wanting aj dead is a bit of a stretch but he was ashamed of him.....

Originally Posted by Based Mod

prison break

i didnt watch the show until the first season came out on dvd. and when it did, i finished the entire season in 3 days.

Just started watching Prison Break online this week. It honestly is a good show although I am kinda disappointed with the second season. The constant twist and back stabbing or double crossing is getting old and predictable. If I don't like the end of this season I will just cut my losses and stop watching the show....
My shows:

The Wire (my all time favorite TV show)

The Simpsons (honestly was ahead of its time. I was once told there are very few people in the world who can actually understand every joke in 1 simpson's episode because of the subtle humor or literary references given throughout the earlier season. I still would agree with that to this day I constantly find myself rewatching episodes with new appreciation after learning something from books or other movies)

Family Guy

Heroes

Eastbound and Down

Game of Thrones

Weeds!!!!! (too bad this show is only a shadow of its former self)

Entourage (1st season is actually too short, 8 eps)

The Riches

Sons of Anarchy

Originally Posted by Based Mod

prison break

i didnt watch the show until the first season came out on dvd. and when it did, i finished the entire season in 3 days.

Just started watching Prison Break online this week. It honestly is a good show although I am kinda disappointed with the second season. The constant twist and back stabbing or double crossing is getting old and predictable. If I don't like the end of this season I will just cut my losses and stop watching the show....
My shows:

The Wire (my all time favorite TV show)

The Simpsons (honestly was ahead of its time. I was once told there are very few people in the world who can actually understand every joke in 1 simpson's episode because of the subtle humor or literary references given throughout the earlier season. I still would agree with that to this day I constantly find myself rewatching episodes with new appreciation after learning something from books or other movies)

Family Guy

Heroes

Eastbound and Down

Game of Thrones

Weeds!!!!! (too bad this show is only a shadow of its former self)

Entourage (1st season is actually too short, 8 eps)

The Riches

Sons of Anarchy

Back
Top Bottom