Hidden Colors 2 (From Tariq Nasheed)

smokin.gif
 Dope. Super to curious to hear what Nasir is going to drop. Better come correct!
pimp.gif

[COLOR=#red]Mishmash of information... good key information, but nothing that can give us our identity back, in terms of the negros who were brought over here and all over Brazil and the Carribean Islands in slaveships and used for free labor. To this day these people refer to themselves with names and labels which were given to them. "Black, African American, Haitian, Trinidadian, Jamaican, West Indian" etc etc and even used to be called "Colored" :lol: .. We have no clear link to Ancient history and there is no effort to even identify an Ancient past for us. Just "slaveships, west africa, africans sold you to us" :lol: :smh: That's the information we settle with.

Who are we? And why are suffering as we are? Last but not least, will we (negros) ever get our chance to rule the Earth? [/COLOR]
:nerd:

Last edited:
[COLOR=#red]Mishmash of information... good key information, but nothing that can give us our identity back, in terms of the negros who were brought over here and all over Brazil and the Carribean Islands in slaveships and used for free labor. To this day these people refer to themselves with names and labels which were given to them. "Black, African American, Haitian, Trinidadian, Jamaican, West Indian" etc etc and even used to be called "Colored" :lol: .. We have no clear link to Ancient history and there is no effort to even identify an Ancient past for us. Just "slaveships, west africa, africans sold you to us" :lol: :smh: That's the information we settle with.

Who are we? And why are suffering as we are? Last but not least, will we (negros) ever get our chance to rule the Earth? [/COLOR]
:nerd:

Most of what you ask is addressed in this documentary. I wouldn't consider it a mishmash of info. There were clearly defined sections addressing some of the most important issues facing the black community... i.e religion, economics, the prison industrial complex, etc...

Q:Who are we?
A: We are the original people of the earth. Black people are the ones who created civilization.

Q:Why are we suffering?
A: We are suffering because we are currently in a system of racism white supremacy. Our very existence is a threat to the elite who keep us deaf, dumb, and blind.

Q: Will we we get a chance to rule the earth?
A: Having knowledge of self is the first step to a long process of reclaiming our once great legacy. We were the original rulers of the earth and will take our rightful place in the global arena once we reclaim our legacy. Will this be easy? No, but its a step in the right direction.

I suggest you re-watch the last 20 minutes of the documentary. Its has a whole segment outlining solutions for the problems proposed in the documentary.

Most of what you ask is addressed in this documentary. I wouldn't consider it a mishmash of info. There were clearly defined sections addressing some of the most important issues facing the black community... i.e religion, economics, the prison industrial complex, etc...

A: We are the original people of the earth. Black people are the ones who created civilization.

A: We are suffering because we are currently in a system of racism white supremacy. Our very existence is a threat to the elite who keep us deaf, dumb, and blind.

A: Having knowledge of self is the first step to a long process of reclaiming our once great legacy. We were the original rulers of the earth and will take our rightful place in the global arena once we reclaim our legacy. Will this be easy? No, but its a step in the right direction.

I suggest you re-watch the last 20 minutes of the documentary. Its has a whole segment outlining solutions for the problems proposed in the documentary.
[COLOR=#red]
If those answers you provided are sufficient for your knowledge bank and progression in your life, I can do nothing but respect that.[/COLOR]

Last edited:
[COLOR=#red]
If those answers you provided are sufficient for your knowledge bank and progression in your life, I can do nothing but respect that.[/COLOR]

What does this even mean? Sufficient for my knowledge bank and progression in life?? :nerd:

Are you suggesting my answers to your questions were not sufficient for YOUR knowledge bank and progression in life? If so, I suggest you ask follow up questions, clarify your stance, or ask if there is more information out there to help answer the questions you are asking.

Don't just say, those answers may be sufficient for YOU and YOUR life.... because it comes off a bit dismissive and condescending.

The premise behind Hidden Colors 2 is to reveal some of hidden history of black/aboriginal peoples. It is not supposed to be some some one size fits all answer to all of the problems that face black people. My answers are in the context of the information provided by the documentary.

Mishmash of information... good key information, but nothing that can give us our identity back, in terms of the negros who were brought over here and all over Brazil and the Carribean Islands in slaveships and used for free labor. To this day these people refer to themselves with names and labels which were given to them. "Black, African American, Haitian, Trinidadian, Jamaican, West Indian" etc etc and even used to be called "Colored"
laugh.gif
.. We have no clear link to Ancient history and there is no effort to even identify an Ancient past for us. Just "slaveships, west africa, africans sold you to us"
laugh.gif
mean.gif
That's the information we settle with.

Who are we? And why are suffering as we are? Last but not least, will we (negros) ever get our chance to rule the Earth?
nerd.gif

Excellent post. 

I'm getting my copy today. Can't wait to watch it.

Wow I have been slacking that dude Tariq is already on a HC3!? [emoji]128064[/emoji]

Last edited:
Back
Top Bottom