Hide Ya Wives, Hide Ya Kids: Worldwide Coronavirus Pandemic!

Are You Getting The Covid Vaccine?

• Yes

• No

• Only if mandatory

• Not if mandatory

• Undecided

Results are only viewable after voting.
qg0cq19ayhs51.jpg

Wow, human challenge trials look like they may be moving forward in the UK with people agreeing to be deliberately exposed to COVID-19 to test the vaccines!

Already, several big vaccine developers -- among them AstraZeneca, Sanofi and BioNTech -- have said that they have no interest in participating.

Where is this at? What did they have before?
all over SF. they been blocking off many streets to open up outdoor dining. it's just folks not really following protocols. doesn't help that restaurants and bars cramming as many people together outside as well

Any of you guys planning to stock up again before winter? I’m surprised to see this article with the way so many people are acting like COVID is over.

Any of y’all see how Laker fans were packed in around Staples last night?!

I still have canned stuff from March :lol:

Been slowly stocking up on other stuff before things potentially get crazy again

Did you ever find it hard to find many things earlier this year? Only things I think might be worth stocking up on again would be masks (if you find some good quality ones you like for good prices), disinfecting spray/wipes, and large hand sanitizer refills. I doubt we'll see shortages like in the spring, but I do expect a spike in cases like we've never seen before in areas where schools are back in session.

Did you ever find it hard to find many things earlier this year? Only things I think might be worth stocking up on again would be masks (if you find some good quality ones you like for good prices), disinfecting spray/wipes, and large hand sanitizer refills. I doubt we'll see shortages like in the spring, but I do expect a spike in cases like we've never seen before in areas where schools are back in session.
I feel like sprays and wipes were the hardest. Fortunately between me and my girlfriend's family we were able to source most items for everyone

Wipes still ain't back at full capacity stock yet, even in the lil CVS/Walgreen pharmacies which is the last place most ppl look for disinfecting wipes, all they got are like the really small sizes of disinfecting wipes.....not the normal stock they use to have pre-COVID.

And this is now flu season after all, so a sudden change in the amount of wipes being produced hasn't happened at all.

It seems hand sanitizer, soaps, and masks are the only things to have increased in production dramatically since the start of the pandemic earlier this year.

You gotta hit up Costco right when they open for the wipes
Actually get there a few min before opening
They will actually let you in a few min early when the old folks are shopping
My bro said they usually bring out a pallet of wipes in the morning but are gone within 20-30 min every time he went
They didn’t have the Clorox wipes they only had the Kirkland signature ones

i'm trying to get all doctor's appt, checkups, exams set up before they get fully booked and/or have to shut down again
need to get eye exam and dental cleaning done since those were postponed
who knows how much longer i will be employed and have health insurance covered

still have canned and dry goods from when it began. prob stock up on more supplies soon. seems like stores are fully stocked right now

Is it safe to say we’re going to have another lockdown/shutdown before this years is over?

Not necessarily. Depending on where you live, there may be restrictions but I doubt there will be any major lockdowns.
All it really takes to keep things under control is total compliance with mask wearing, distancing, no mass gatherings (especially indoors), and avoiding unnecessary interactions. None of these will stop the spread completely or even be a means to an end, but merely flatten the curve and buy time until a safe and effective vaccine is developed. For those of you who don't plan on taking a vaccine, just move to Florida and flourish because I heard the pandemic is done there.

Baseballs back with fans. But only in texas and home to the new $1.1 billion dollar stadium.

Between texas and Florida, who’s going down historically as the worst?

Cases are surging in Dallas as they report, and still have a need to do this?

Between texas and Florida, who’s going down historically as the worst?

Cases are surging in Dallas as they report, and still have a need to do this?

Yep, Texas is starting to "creep back up"

Although Abbott is taking the smarter approach, he's lifting the restrictions statwide BUT.......he's letting the individual local counties control whether to lift the restrictions in their specific counties or not. Abbott re-opened bars at 50%, but Harris County/Houston SAYS NO BARS WILL RE-OPEN INDEFINITELY. For once, Abbott is letting Houston take control of controlling the virus in their own city.......unlike previously SMH.
The counties bordering the city of Houston, aka the Houston suburbs, they've pretty much opted-in to re-opening local bars at 50%.

I'm not sure Florida is doing that, but judging from what I just read............DeSantis and the "local Florida county governments" seem to be on the same page of RE-OPENING EVERYTHING AS MUCH AS POSSIBLE compared to Texas. And DeSantis just signed an executive order to re-open bars to full capacity, unlike

Florida will be back to "epicenter status" in no time........the NBA just ended the 2019-2020 season in-time before that **** starts hitting the fan for that whole state.

how we all doing up top?

holidays are coming up and a lot of people I know are broke, anxious, and fn exhausted. lot of loss.

I definitely struggled with some feelings of helplessness in the last few months, but I feel like I´ve finally accepted that last year ain´t coming back and that it´s fully up to me to design new patterns for my life.

for me, finding something to look forward to was key...identifying what I can control, and grabbing that mf.

gonna need plenty of strength and inspiration for the days ahead.

Back
Top Bottom