Hide Ya Wives, Hide Ya Kids: Worldwide Coronavirus Pandemic!

Are You Getting The Covid Vaccine?

• Yes

• No

• Only if mandatory

• Not if mandatory

• Undecided

Results are only viewable after voting.
What vaccine has the least side effects? Which is overall better?

They are both highly effective and cause minimal side effects. The best one is whatever one you are able to get, IMHO.
FWIW, it has been stated (with no definitive proof that I'm aware of) that the Pfizer BioNTech vaccine is effective against the new more infectious UK and SA strains of the virus.

NYers are actually pretty good with masks from what ive seen. Walking around on the streets, inside stores, id say 9/10 people masked up. Now these “outdoor” dining setups :lol: Basically huts now. Imagine being masked up walking around all day and then you have dinner in one of these huts and it hits you smh.

Even most people in parks and whatnot masked up.

Nah not you, other folks. You seeing most folks masked up?

I was just out at the park a few hours ago, there was about 8 people total a few kids. All but 2 had masks on but we were all spaced out pretty far on the path so I wasn't worried. for the record I took mine off after I passed the first couple and then when I came up on more folks on the path I ran far off to the side to pass them.

edit: also no one was there just to hang out people were actively moving either on the path or open areas

No issue with not having your mask on if nobody is directly around you but when you are crossing paths with folks, mask up.

I see a lot of folks without masks. I was around Occoquan VA waterfront area yesterday and plenty of folks didn't have masks on.

You know what they looked like without me having to say.

When yall are out and about, IE strolling in a Park, are people masked up?
i was just making note of this yesterday. every store i go into, people are masked up 100% but at the beach yesterday, only a handful of people were wearing a mask, even in the park and parking lot.

i was just making note of this yesterday. every store i go into, people are masked up 100% but at the beach yesterday, only a handful of people were wearing a mask, even in the park and parking lot.

Do they seem to be attempting to maintain appropriate distancing, at least?

Speaking of, bout to double mask it up going inside stores. Some stores be TOO crowded for me. And I dont be trusting people with bandana masks and gaitors or whatever you call them.

You can't be too careful! I always try to hit the grocery stores first thing in the morning when they open because they're generally less crowded (often empty) and any viral particles floating in the air from the day before have settled to the ground.

While double masking can be helpful, it's not necessary if you have plenty of high quality masks that you can cycle between and let each one air out for 3-4 days. For any mask nerds like me, check out Aaron Collins' YouTube channel where he tests all kinds of different masks, comparing them to ideal N100 and N95 controls. Cliffs notes: nearly all South Korean made KF94 masks he recommends (and provides links to buy) will provide 95%+ protection against aerosol transmission. IMO, they are the best masks you can buy for the money in terms of comfort and protection. For reference, a basic blue procedure mask you commonly see people wearing was only 11% effective in his tests.

Last edited:
Back
Top Bottom