Hide Ya Wives, Hide Ya Kids: Worldwide Coronavirus Pandemic!

Are You Getting The Covid Vaccine?

• Yes

• No

• Only if mandatory

• Not if mandatory

• Undecided

Results are only viewable after voting.
I don't take DC seriously enough to ever dedicate an essay to him

I have seen his bull**** on display way too many times for me to ever get pulled too deep into the rabbit hole

I've told you this before, I think you two have a lot in common. Maybe different values like to debate like it’s a sport. :lol:

nt needs BOTH of you.

:emoji_hugging:

Again, me mentioning, "I am sick of how the word "re-opening" is being used was unrelated to the series of Tweets by.

It was just a thought that popped up in my head after the fact.

So why did you post it?

It was posted because this is yet another reminder of folks wanting to "open" schools up without having proper measures in place to do so. You set a goal in place to have the majority of schools open" but what is the plan leading up to making that a possibility?

The end goal is being set in place before we even map out the journey.

It is happening locally as well.

I've told you this before, I think you two have a lot in common. Maybe different values like to debate like it’s a sport. :lol:

nt needs BOTH of you.

:emoji_hugging:
If you are gonna keep insulting me, we ain't gonna be cool anymore

Keep it up and Imma do you like they did Mudasir.
b0e.jpg

Bert. Bert. finna be the new Salman

I don't take DC seriously enough to ever dedicate an essay to him

I have seen his bull**** on display way too many times for me to ever get pulled too deep into the rabbit hole

Not trying to clutter this thread with THIS but I love how you are allowed to turn on/off when you are serious but I'm not.

If it is a "serious" topic, I stay on code.

If you want to rewrite history to avoid conversations, cool.

Again, me mentioning, "I am sick of how the word "re-opening" is being used was unrelated to the series of Tweets by.

It was just a thought that popped up in my head after the fact.

It was posted because this is yet another reminder of folks wanting to "open" schools up without having proper measures in place to do so. You set a goal in place to have the majority of schools open" but what is the plan leading up to making that a possibility?

The end goal is being set in place before we even map out the journey.

It is happening locally as well.
Biden's comment literally included working on a plan with health officials

So did the Pres. Secretary's

When he was running he released a plan for it...

So have nearly all his comments on the subject and the Covid team whenever they discuss the issue

Part of the next relief bill is providing billions to try to make that happened and keep infections down. But also to give schools money to improve remote learning as well

He just didn't state a goal without considering the roadblocks. Even the Twitter thread you linked shows that.

So you posted something as a reminder even though what you posted does against the behavior you have an issue with?

I get it you are venting and pissed, but all I pointed out that your evidence doesn't support the beef you have.

Biden's comment literally included working on a plan with health officials

So did the Pres. Secretary's

When he was running he released a plan for it...

So have nearly all his comments on the subject and the Covid team whenever they discuss the issue

Part of the next relief bill is providing billions to try to make that happened and keep infections down. But also to give schools money to improve remote learning as well

He just didn't state a goal without considering the roadblocks.

Cool.

So you posted something as a reminder even though what you posted does against the behavior you have an issue with?

I get it you are venting, but all I pointed out that your evidence doesn't support the beef you have.

The words, "Re-opening" are going to be used by most/all.

Outside of me sniping folks for saying that word, I accept the word will be used.

I have posted COUNTLESS things that have also used the term "re-opening."

Just because I'd prefer a different word to be used doesn't mean I am going to avoid any and all content that uses it.

That isn't even realistic.

Cool.

The words, "Re-opening" are going to be used by most/all.

Outside of me sniping folks for saying that word, I accept the word will be used.

I have posted COUNTLESS things that have also used the term "re-opening."

Just because I'd prefer a different word to be used doesn't mean I am going to avoid any and all content that uses it.

That isn't even realistic.
This is meandering word salad :lol:

So now you posted the Tweet just cause. Ok famb, sure, let us just end it there

Listen, while I want kids back for in-person instruction I feel this year is a lost cause, just try for next August. Teachers are getting thrown under the bus in too many places.

But if people are gonna attempt it, it seems this Administration seems to be much more practical than most.

Which is a good thing.

Last edited:
Not trying to clutter this thread with THIS but I love how you are allowed to turn on/off when you are serious but I'm not.

If it is a "serious" topic, I stay on code.

If you want to rewrite history to avoid conversations, cool.

Why are you going back n forth with clearance rack Uncle Don Lemon?

Yes you should wild out immediately after getting the vaccine.

I was pretty disappointed with the lack of information/advice given along with my first dose. I've been paying attention, so I know that any real immunity doesn't start for a couple weeks and won't be at it's peak for a couple weeks after the second dose, but I guarantee there were plenty of folks who drove away thinking they're now bulletproof immediately after getting that first shot.

Half my friends are teachers. They def aren’t sitting on their *** doing nothing.

a few teach at psycho private schools and have been in class the whole time.
Bruh, I am a Dean in a high school here in metro Detroit and I haven't worked this hard ever in person. We have a plan in place to start bringing in some of our K-2 kids but whole school we probably won't go till we start summer school when we can actually put the plan in place and see how it works. I also coach basketball so Michigan just opened up this week for games and we have players come to the school for virtual learning on game days but that is just a small minority.

Back
Top Bottom