Hide Ya Wives, Hide Ya Kids: Worldwide Coronavirus Pandemic!

Are You Getting The Covid Vaccine?

• Yes

• No

• Only if mandatory

• Not if mandatory

• Undecided

Results are only viewable after voting.
Are other countries as ****ed up as we are when it comes to covidiots?? I feel like the U.S. timeline is the worst timeline. :ohwell:

Are other countries as ****ed up as we are when it comes to covidiots?? I feel like the U.S. timeline is the worst timeline. :ohwell:

Its not exclusive to the US. My family back in Poland was anti vax because of all the misinformation that’s being spread including a lot by the catholic priests. I had a full blown argument with my godmother/aunt about it. Everyone but my oldest cousin got vaccinated. She had covid late June and was close to being hospitalized as a 27 year old before she started feeling better she said. So believe me, these idiots who think they are smarter than scientists exist everywhere. And she’s a smart girl too, she has a masters in engineering.

This dude Rand....

36qgkw.gif

Came down with covid earlier this year. Got vaccinated as soon as I could afterwards AND I still wear masks every where I go outside my home. Not messing around..

These anti-vaxxers are playing a stupid game with this virus and most will win a stupid prize.

Last edited:
TBH, I had kinda forgotten about Novavax!

This is a really good read about how so many factors (besides just how lucky we got by having the first vaccines to market turn out to be so great) can affect the time it takes for successful vaccine trials to occur.

The school I will be attending for my M.Sc. is doing hybrid learning for the Fall 2021 term. Courses with small class sizes will be delivered in-person and those with larger class sizes will be delivered remotely. Vaccine rates are high, we'll be wearing masks, and in-person learning is much better than remote learning, but I don't know if I'm ready to go back to in-person course delivery. There's really no other choice, though lol

My girlfriend is from Indonesia. Her family flew over here to get vaccinated due to how poor the vaccine rollout/restrictions are and how many idiots keep spreading the virus

Indonesian government restricted all gatherings, but religious zealots keep meeting in mass numbers talking about “There is no covid in the masjid (mosque); Allah will protect us”. Hospitals and morgues being flooded with bodies don’t seem to discourage them AT ALL. We were hoping to go there this winter to meet her family, but I guess not…

Indonesia was actually doing relatively well until Eid, where religious people defied the government and traveled all over the country while spreading COVID.

They don’t have as many reported (key word) deaths as the US yet, but they’ve been catching up fast over the past couple of months due to the recklessness

Last edited:

I feel like at this point a bunch of these dudes gotta be lying just to prove a point that they don’t need a mask (or a shot). Like why announce it to Twitter/your constituents if it makes you look bad? Two weeks later he’s gonna he superman and go back to work like nothing.

But if he’s not lying…

:lol:

I got an email from the office at my job, if we show our vaccine card we get a hat. :rofl:

like what kind of hat? A pinwheel? Killa cam bucket hat? Fitted? Raccoon skin?

worst incentive ever.

they belong in the fools wylin thread.

Back
Top Bottom