(High) Concord 11 Legit Check

I was looking to sell these and I sent some pictures to some pompous *** and he let me know what was wrong with him. I don't believe him but now I'm a bit nervous ( Who wouldn't be???? Haha)
[/IMG][/IMG]

Are these what they call grey market?
Some do, some dont.."Grey market" is just spin homie..They are simply the good fakes..However still as fake as the next, regardless of how close they may or may not be..Its either Legit or Fake, that simple..No middle ground there.

As far as value, id say about $60ish give or take a few bucks.

Last edited:
Well, he was being a big jerk about it and called me dumb as (expletive) which nobody would take kindly to. I was humble when coming to you guys and I appreciate your humor :D but really, there's no need to really talk crap about someone. It's not like I bought the most outrageously fake Concords in the history of idiots hahaha as far i was concerned, because I have bunch of LEGIT 11s they looked well enough to be real...

Last edited:
, because I have bunch of LEGIT 11s they looked well enough to be real...

Are u sure? If u think these concords are real before, what makes u think the others are legit?

No 1 started the name calling besides you,I would be mad also if a seller tried to sell me fakes,we're not mad about u buying the fakest j's in the world,just mad that your trying to sell some1 fake concords and then talk crap about him.

Well, he was being a big jerk about it and called me dumb as (expletive) which nobody would take kindly to. I was humble when coming to you guys and I appreciate your humor :D but really, there's no need to really talk crap about someone. It's not like I bought the most outrageously fake Concords in the history of idiots hahaha as far i was concerned, because I have bunch of LEGIT 11s they looked well enough to be real...
you might want to get your other 11s legit checked too bro

Back
Top Bottom