HIGH-END DESIGNER SHOE/CLOTHES/ACCESSORIES/WAYW THREAD

was waiting and hoping barneys discount goes further than that by now, the webstore closes in 8 day and they aren't even at 50% off yet on most of the good stuff/brand

B49E1600-E3A9-45E7-95AB-E4F3DBED2E45.jpeg

Would ya'll know of any cool shopping spots to checkout in Barcelona, Milan and Amsterdam?

In Amsterdam nah just hit up the weed shops & red light discrict lol I found nothing when I was there.

The barneys by me (Copley) had a blow out sale. No ideas on what the discount is just keep seeing people I kno posting it up on social

tracks and triples looks weird/awkward in hand but on foot, they look good

ive seen some wear them to disneyland though and I am not sure how they last the whole day

im gon' see if i can check out the barneys store here in bh before it actually closes, well actually i guess i got to check if they are still open at this point

Obviously we all spend on certain things but I don’t know if those are prices I’d ever pay. What are they using to justify those prices? dodo feathers and rhino leather?
His process is awesome and no two hats are ever alike

but I’d only do like a sale price with extra off

just stopped by the barneys store, price is slightly better on the designer stuff, 45% + 20% off, still plenty of stuff

shoes has 30% off + 20% and i would have cop something (amiri skeleton vans era and maybe an all black triples or tracks) but the salesman was a d*ck, even on this elder man he works with he yelled "i cant hear you DUDE!", i wasnt gon' buy off if he was there

apparently they arent gon' close with the webstore so bigger chance of a deeper discount, gon' see if i can go back

Back
Top Bottom