HIGH-END DESIGNER SHOE/CLOTHES/ACCESSORIES/WAYW THREAD

FB83C0EF-6F55-407A-B803-F1FAE3B11B2E.jpeg

new pick up , was looking for the denim monogram jacket but store hardly had any pieces and few sizes in pieces in the store.

That's a cool hoodie.

That's a cool hoodie.

Looks like a track jacket, maybe?
I like the subtle monogram.
Nice pick up.

I think actually like this more than the denim jacket. The denim jacket has the squared off collar points and that kind of kills it for me.

I wear a 12 in everything but for mainline I wear 44 for the low and 44.5 for the high.

.5 size up on the lows for me. In fact, I can't even comprehend how anyone would size up on the highs, given they have zippers which allow you to easily slide your foot in, whereas the lows have the tongue stitched to the sides all the way to the top, so the opening to slide your foot in is super narrow.

Ssense up to 70% off. Of course, mainline Ramones discount hasn't gone up :angry:

.5 size up on the lows for me. In fact, I can't even comprehend how anyone would size up on the highs, given they have zippers which allow you to easily slide your foot in, whereas the lows have the tongue stitched to the sides all the way to the top, so the opening to slide your foot in is super narrow.

Ssense up to 70% off. Of course, mainline Ramones discount hasn't gone up :angry:

idk for some reason the mainline low been way more comfortable for me lol, the high’s in the 44 is brutal so I went a half size up. I been trying to find those drkshdw denim ramones low in a 45 on sale and having no luck whatsoever since italist refunded me since they listing was old. I refuse to spend that $725 on them:sick: so might just have to buy a pair on sale that’s not even my size and hope for the best lol.

the homie has that Louis track jacket in navy and its VERY nice
as subtle as an allover monogram piece can be
haven't seen the grey in person tho gotta go peep that

so whats yalls go to jeans these days?

looking for something that has a good stretch, my go to these days are still 510s, i keep going back to it because they are just so comfortable and aint go to worry about holiday weight

Mainly John Elliot and Acne these days.
Still have a few SLP pairs I wear once in a while too.

looking for something that has a good stretch, my go to these days are still 510s, i keep going back to it because they are just so comfortable and aint go to worry about holiday weight

Mostly cargos for me. But I been wearing my Hudsons - for the stretch and comfort.

hows the stretch on JEs? always wanted to try them

what brand cargos do you usually wear?

love cargos too but i stick to mostly nikes as it has that tech ninja look, poormans acronym type

Funny I was gonna come here for some jeans talk myself
For some reason I’ve been gravitating towards raw / Japanese / selvedge recently
Have hit up a couple spots in nyc doing some recon since it’s been mad long since I’ve cared about denim
Blue green is a decent spot
Even walked in to naked and famous for the first time in forever
What y’all fuxin with?

yah i am not sure ive ran into many (if any) slp jeans with much stretch, even those that said to have at least 2% elastine

i have a few dior homme mijs and feels like...

kramer.gif

APC, JE, + SLP.

I wear my JE jeans the most. They stretch a decent bit with wear.

As for Cargos, I wear JE + Stone iSLAND.

yah i am not sure ive ran into many (if any) slp jeans with much stretch, even those that said to have at least 2% elastine

i have a few dior homme mijs and feels like...

kramer.gif
i think im just used to it from when i used to only wear raw/selvedge

i used to be on that raw/selvedge life too especially when i was on that workwear style but switching to more skinny fit and i just couldnt do it anymore

life of a washed man

imma check out some stone island cargos, i see them on sale often enough these days

Back
Top Bottom