HIGH-END DESIGNER SHOE/CLOTHES/ACCESSORIES/WAYW THREAD

should waited before going the resale route, similar pairs coming out next season iirc with different colored laces, i could be wrong but i dont really pay above retail these days
Naw I’m good on those lol. tie dye laces with different colors for the tongues . Prices on OG’s might go up even more after those drop to be honest

Id rather get a slightly worn pair on the secondary market but even those prices have kinda skyrocketed.

Glad I got the greens one but I’m salty I didn’t get the black cement ones lol.
I almost got white and green last week those are nice too!! Glad I waited though my size in the black and grey popped up and I jumped on them

MrP black friday sale is up - 30% off

and didnt know they made HS AF1 lows...

1606317715445.png

1606317772673.png

Last edited:
When did stores like mr porter & ssense stop selling Prada? That’s news to me was trying see if I could get a winter jacket on sale & realized they don’t carry it at all anymore.

Last edited:
theyre trying to limit their items from going on sale

lv never really sold their ish on retailers, they usually have their own store within those dept stores which is pretty much ran by lv and with their standard = no sales/discos

Well I’m glad I scooped a bunch of Prada stuff on sale the last few years.

I also think a Prada jacket is a good alternative to moncler or canada goose for the winter as your less likely to see someone else wearing one.

Prada (and a lot of other brands) are seeking to gain more control over their brands. It makes more sense for them to lease space inside Nordstrom or Saks vs. wholesaling them their items and not having much say as to how their displays look, etc. Not to mention they get 100% vs. 50% from wholesaling (or whatever the number is).

Prada (and a lot of other brands) are seeking to gain more control over their brands. It makes more sense for them to lease space inside Nordstrom or Saks vs. wholesaling them their items and not having much say as to how their displays look, etc. Not to mention they get 100% vs. 50% from wholesaling (or whatever the number is).

this is a good point, i've gotten into discussion with my watch SAs and how brand fights over displays and locations and of course rolex always wins in that regard because the store do not want to lose that account but most of the time they get rolex reps constantly visiting stores and making sure they are presented the right way

some stores like ben bridge has like their mini rolex boutiques inside their stores and other brands outside of LV are just catching up to it

1606559207928.png

Lol those are super well made. Check the depop page, there's a video showing that the back pockets on the mini jeans are really sewn on, so you can store you tic tacs.
Source:

Back
Top Bottom