Highest Paid Musicians of 2015

Future and drake> the eagles? Nah 30 years from now dudes ain't gonna be listening to their music and I'm a future Stan. Hip hop so trendy it gangsta rap might be in at that time and dudes not gonna wanna hear Aubrey cry for a woman. The eagles is the ****, witchy woman and hotel California get more spinf then any song them dudes got and they came out decades ago.

I remember reading Drake's contract a few years ago. Baby got him good. He's gotta pay like three or four different labels. He's been to court mad times to get it reduced but hasn't succeeded.

Agree with Bieber. I'm good, don't care about age. You can't be dropping that word. I heard some of his old **** and he got songs but I'm good. There's plenty of R&B out there for me to listen to. He can eat a big fat **** *Snoop voice*

Last edited:
#10 made 59 million and yall complaining about your favorite artist not being on the list? :lol:

And I've never heard of Fleetwood Mac or Calvin Harris before this thread.

I've heard of Calvin Harris, but can't think of any of his songs. Who the **** is Fleetwood Mac?

Ill never support that racist *** beiber

Cant believe yall dudes in here supporting him :smh:

Young and dumb but no way is he racist, srs

Many ppl have said racist things prob even on this forum but diff is not on camera and didn't mean it

There it is. I don't get down with white supremacy.
So you aren't supporting him anymore? I thought that was your man Deuce 
laugh.gif

Older artists don't get robbed off illegal music DLs like a lot of pop and specially HipHop artists do, ya complaining about your Drakes, futures, etc etc stop illegally DL their music and support them.
*nods in agreement*

Y'all know Fleetwood Mac. You know the music but probably don't know the name.

LOL. Negative champ. As a grown man, no matter what race I am I would be embarrassed to say "I listen to and enjoy Justin Beiber"...that wouldn't fly where I'm at.

where you at champ? Thin Skin City

That would be Chocolate City champ. We don't rock with the teenage version of Elvis Presley. That type of nonsense would get you killed round here. In your case, lucky for you the streets of Philly have soften up some from the days of the past.

roll.gif
@ The thought of  somebody getting killed because they admitted to messing with Bieber.

Aye Deuce, stop fakin man. I could have swore that was your man 
nerd.gif

That would be Chocolate City champ. We don't rock with the teenage version of Elvis Presley. That type of nonsense would get you killed round here. In your case, lucky for you the streets of Philly have soften up some from the days of the past.

how the streets of San Fran doing? you stopped posting non stop in the NFL thread, I don't know why :nerd:

Birdman is a pimp. Y'all shoulda peeped that by now.

You see who he modeled himself after.

Last edited:
Future and drake> the eagles? Nah 30 years from now dudes ain't gonna be listening to their music and I'm a future Stan. Hip hop so trendy it gangsta rap might be in at that time and dudes not gonna wanna hear Aubrey cry for a woman. The eagles is the ****, witchy woman and hotel California get more spinf then any song them dudes got and they came out decades ago.

Never was a Hotel California fan..But man that Desperado is beyond great..

Someone really said Drake and Future are more influential than Fleetwood Mac and The Eagles? 

We are really in the end of days. That movie ideocracy is turning into a documentary.

This..

Just did a quick search and both the Eagles & Fleetwood Mac's Rumors have sold in the neighborhood of 40 million copies..There ain't a rapper alive, dead, or unborn who'll ever come close to those numbers..And ain't nobody alive reaching MJ's Thriller numbers (which is easily one of the top 5 greatest albums of all time regardless of sales)

#10 made 59 million and yall complaining about your favorite artist not being on the list? :lol:

And I've never heard of Fleetwood Mac or Calvin Harris before this thread.

Never heard of Fleetwood Mac?! Really lol

Btw some the names/bands on this list surprised me

how the streets of San Fran doing? you stopped posting non stop in the NFL thread, I don't know why :nerd:

I just posted last week in there champ, check the credits. Folks got a little to sensitive for my liking in there after my back and forth with that Raiders fan. He has it coming...lol.

That being said sometimes you gotta lay low and be elsewhere every now and then. Not to mention it's not the same vibe and energy in there as it use to me. Even you can attest to that.

Back
Top Bottom