Highest Paid Musicians of 2015

Can't take Justin Beiber serious. I don't care if he young, that's the same as the "I was drunk" Riley KKKooper excuse lol. He was old enough to know what the KKK is. Everything about the kid screams culture vulture. On top of that his music ain't that good IMO. It's plenty of real R&B artist out that are better than him.

Last edited:
Man I find that hard to believe Kay Perry really didn't do much this year.

How was Beyonce not on this list?
It's all about touring. Katy perry did a world tour this year for a really long time

Rihanna did one last year or the year before and made like 90 mill

Umm No there's no way Bieber is #1 next year, Taylor Swift will make at least around $120 mil for next year's list,  Forbes calculates earnings from June to June, the only reason why Taylor's earning was only $80mil this year is because a lot of the earnings won't count on forbes year til next year.  Adele sold 5.7mil first week worldwide.  Taylor Swift has had 3 albums in a row do 1mil+ first week sales.  Only the big international stars like them can sell tons of records still worldwide maybe less than 2 handfuls.  Lana Del Rey sold over 5mil+ on her first album independently.

I remember reading Drake's contract a few years ago. Baby got him good. He's gotta pay like three or four different labels. He's been to court mad times to get it reduced but hasn't succeeded.
Is this why he stayed away from doing songs with Weezy / Baby recently?

:rofl: @ The thought of somebody getting killed because they admitted to messing with Bieber.

Aye Deuce, stop fakin man. I could have swore that was your man :nerd:

You got me confused with someone else@DCAllAmerican on that matter. I think the only person I mess with on that list is Justin Tiimberlake.

Timberlake was Bieber back in the day...

You got me confused with someone else@DCAllAmerican on that matter. I think the only person I mess with on that list is Justin Tiimberlake.

You do realize people said the same **** about JT back in the day, right champ?

I didn't listen to N Sync but when JT became a solo artist he proved to me that he was legit and to be taken seriously with Justified. In regards to Bieber, like I said earlier....I don't get down with white supremacy., simple as that. If others do or want to give him a pass that's on them. He was old enough to know what he was doing IMO

Edit--

Also the 1st 20/20 album is a classic to me. Went to go see JT at MGM in Vegas summertime of 2014 and he put/puts on a great live show!!

Last edited:
Adele just did 2.33 mil the 2nd week worldwide for 25 to add to the 5.7mil first week so she's at 8 million sold after 2 weeks

Bryan Williams was born in New Orleans, Louisiana, U.S.A. on February 15th, 1969. He is also known by his stage name Birdman or Baby. As the co-founder of Cash Money Records, in 1997, he joined producer and DJ Mannie Fresh to form the duo Big Tymers. In early 2010, Birdman formed an oil and gas exploration company. The company was to be named as a combination of the brothers’ names, B for Bryan and the other brother’s name, Ronald. The joint venture gave birth to the actual Bronald Oil and Gas, LLC. In March 2010, Bryan covered the his “pumpjack” tattoo in order to seek peace of mind from the global media and to re-arrange the company. In March 2013, the company was registered in the State of Florida, three years after the savvy American entrepreneur had completely covered the “pumpjack” tattoo. It was a brilliant move on his part because they were left alone to restructure the company. In the last quarter of 2014, the new and improved Bronald Oil and Gas, LLC will launch with innovative technology, products, and projects that will shock the American oil and gas industry. http://bronaldoilandgas.com/who-we-are/

I could have swore I read somewhere that Drake owns his publishing. On the Forbes list it said he made around 40 mil, so I think hes good 
laugh.gif

Back
Top Bottom