Hillary's "ordinary people" campaign stop was staged SMH

Part of me actually wants a conservative president so dude can finish bush jrs job & completely tank the country. Maybe then ppl will actually wake up & revolt like we should've a longgggg time ago

Last edited:
9/11, 2 wars, housing market collapse....

republicans dodging responsibility like ali in his prime

Famb started a thread and getting mad because people are posting in it.

Lolwut

And :lol: at the economy humming n the 2000s because of bush...

Do you know what a subprime mortgage is?

:lol: Smarten up bro. First of all, I already talked about the housing/mortgage crisis. Second of all, that was a Democrat caused crisis from top to bottom. Read this for more info.

http://www.realclearmarkets.com/articles/2008/12/dont_blame_bush_for_subprime_m.html

Lets look at a more reliable source:

http://www.factcheck.org/2008/10/who-caused-the-economic-crisis/

A lot of people and factors played a hand in the crash.

But only one side were stupid enough to demand more deregulation after the fact..........guess which side brah?

http://www.forbes.com/sites/stevede...dd-frank-rollback-the-big-bad-banks-are-back/

Last edited:
From reading the comments, it would appear that blco and bravelude believe Bush was a better president than Obama.

There is a reason the entire Republican party wants nothing to do with Bush.

These guys are the types that think Palin should be President.

Last edited:
You know nothing and just wait for my latest post to criticize me. It's obvious. I know more about politics/economics than you ever will. I follow this stuff everyday. Stop stalking me and constantly defending democrats and post something constructive. I know you're dying to call me a racist but it's hard when talking about economics, I'm sure you'll find a way though.
You are constantly proven wrong with the lies you spew on here. You remind me of a certain member whom use to spread the conservative agenda back in 2001-2003 on here. I can't remember his name though, but I do remember his avy, which was the NY logo (Yankees NY).

You are constantly proven wrong with the lies you spew on here. You remind me of a certain member whom use to spread the conservative agenda back in 2001-2003 on here. I can't remember his name though, but I do remember his avy, which was the NY logo (Yankees NY).

Oh look, another liberal troll. What does this have to do with the topic of the thread? Oh and I've never lied on here. You may not agree with what I say but I don't lie.

Last edited:
You know nothing and just wait for my latest post to criticize me. It's obvious. I know more about politics/economics than you ever will. I follow this stuff everyday. Stop stalking me and constantly defending democrats and post something constructive. I know you're dying to call me a racist but it's hard when talking about economics, I'm sure you'll find a way though.

I think that was T-Bone as well. Essential1 straight washed ole boy. The ether was so strong he gave up NT

Guys take it too personal, looking up stuff to beat on each other. It‘s just a shoe forum, but the animosity and hostility some of you folks show is disappointing.

Relax peeps.

Not sure about Rand Paul or if he keeps the ideologies similar to his pops but the US hasn‘t been able to produce any wise nor charismatic leader. His pops was about transparency with the Fed and financial sector. Buf I thought Gore, or Biden would be running, but what happened to that?

Obamas biggest flex was just sanctioning Russia. Him using Japan as as a shield and ally against Russia, N.Korea and China is probably a good move.

The biggest long term threat is China. Whether you folks realize or not, the financial capital used to be in London and then it moved to New York. China is now in line to take that away from us. As long as the US dollar is the reserve currency and as long as we command the best military, we should be able to preserve that status as a world super power.

Understand that and you will understand everything else. Go play ages of empire...

All in all, with austerity, debt, democratic views, the US has gotten softer. Hillary aint Rondo Rousey and history will tell you a female at the helm has never turned out too well on the global scale. Thats not to say that if she wins, we won‘t be okay. But having Bush dummy, Obama the clown, and foolio candidates like Palin and domesticated democratic views like Hillary is a tell tale sign that the US is on its verge of faltering.

The baton is being passed to individuals who wins the popularity contest. Its not being passed to the runner who can actually run, rsther, its being passed to someone who LOOKS like they can run.

Last edited:
Same woman who supported Margaret Sanger?

I'm cool! [emoji]9995[/emoji]

Last edited:
Oh look, another liberal troll. What does this have to do with the topic of the thread? Oh and I've never lied on here. You may not agree with what I say but I don't lie.
Why I am not surprised you resorted to name calling. My comment had everything to do with the topic at hand; I was pointing out how you're completely full of it. I wouldn't be surprised if you are in fact T-Bone, you recite the same garbage and misinformation he did.

The housing crisis did officially start during the Clinton years. When he wanted to give everyone a chance to own a home. It was under that administration that lending standards were relaxed and people that should not have been able to buy homes could. Then wall street stepped in and helped exacerbate and already bad situation and the bubble just happened to burst under Bush.

Last edited:
Back
Top Bottom