Hinge Takeover >>> Tinder, Bumble Pof

F894034B-6475-428E-A3FB-9093D7B34D3F.jpeg

Didn't meet the height minimum she had listed but still got a pass :lol:

She 6'0" herself, we already setting plans up to meet tho

These birds completely flipped being openly shallow on us :lol:
We're misogynist creeps now and they just "know their worth"

Height and eye color is all defense mechanisms.

Maannnn on the current season of Married At First Sight this one yamb said she really wanted a tall dude. So what did they do? Matched her with a guy who was 6’8”. She sees him for the first time then in her lol 1-on-1 with the camera crew later she starts talmbout “He’s 6’8”. That’s TOO tall. Like, I don’t know about all that.”
1658105791349.gif

Women out here asking for things, getting them then being upset :smh: That is why I always tell dudes to be themselves and if they are not ****ing with them then **** them, respectfully.

I haven’t dated since ‘07. Wifey wants to line up a girl for a threesome…is Tinder or dating apps the move to do this? I’m still the old school, spit game in person type of guy.
Tinders gonna be a waste of time, esp for what youre looking for. Theres an app called Feeld thatll probably be better for that.

They're a cool experience, just to say you did it. College was wild lol

TBH it's more of a visual thing, than something that was fun (to me). There were some awkward moments like... is it my turn type vibe lol... I haven't been tempted to do it again and it's been years.

Double toppy was ridiculous though :pimp:

They're good but I always tell people they're not missing out on much
Cosign on that double sloppy woppy though
Gonna drop some hints to this girl to find 2 helpers for my bday

Man I don't know if its because I'm towards the end of my 30's and I'm getting filtered out or what (my filters are set to like 20-40 years old) but I am swiping No on like 90% of these profiles. Most of these **** are beat.

We need an update my man! How have the dates been going?

Man I don't know if its because I'm towards the end of my 30's and I'm getting filtered out or what (my filters are set to like 20-40 years old) but I am swiping No on like 90% of these profiles. Most of these **** are beat.

If you’re on Hinge it shows you people in order of attractiveness based upon whatever algorithm they use to rank profiles.

When you first create it it will give you attractive people but after those first few days they set you up at square one and you gotta go through the whole pile. Everything you want is at the back.

Only thing you can do is either sit down and swipe an hr+ depending on how many profiles are in your range, or drop your distance down to 1mile and just increase it a mile at a time when you run out of people. With your age range being so big you might have to swipe through 500+ whales to get to anything worth a d***

At least this is how it works on the man’s end.

Don't sleep on the voice prompt option on Hinge. If you got a voice, use it to your advantage.

Got in character and put on that Barry White voice real quick

Infidelity for a birthday present? Man yall generation is something else. whatever i got last bday from my ex was apparently such a ****ty present I dont even remember what it was. a-friend a-friend BennyIll22 BennyIll22 blastercombo blastercombo remember Smile Spa on Grand blvd. they used to get you right on your birthday, didnt even ask to see id #freevisitnohousefee
Bro. Did it close down? That was the know about it spot.
Just ask and you get it
One of the guys in our Internet Department kept the lights on there for years.

Back
Top Bottom