Hinge Takeover >>> Tinder, Bumble Pof

I dont think the problem is if she is an actual model or not. Based on her instagram, it does look like she gets paid for what she does.
What's more troubling is her sense of entitlement.

When will these women realize there are more women than men in this world. Odds are not in her favor

Women have a biological clock. Men continue to produce sperm even at an old age and there's a fresh crop of 18+ year old women getting "on the market" every day

When will these women realize there are more women than men in this world. Odds are not in her favor

Women have a biological clock. Men continue to produce sperm even at an old age and there's a fresh crop of 18+ year old women getting "on the market" every day

You definitely have a way with words sir :lol:

It's the manosphere talking points.

The problem is on online dating, men outnumber women so while I can be lucky to have 80 likes, a female attractive coworker screenshotted her likes and it was over 4,000

Honestly a woman doesn’t even have to be attractive to get a bunch of likes on a dating app.

The Average woman’s experience vs the average man’s is vastly different when it comes to online dating.

Yea it’s more of dudes being thirsty and going at anything than pure numbers….Also factor in the expectations of men having to pursue, so women just sit back and watch the matches/likes/attention pile up

That’s why even on something like Bumble where it should be flipped they still act the same :lol: :smh:

Yea it’s more of dudes being thirsty and going at anything than pure numbers….Also factor in the expectations of men having to pursue, so women just sit back and watch the matches/likes/attention pile up

That’s why even on something like Bumble where it should be flipped they still act the same :lol: :smh:

Bumble is the biggest fraud of them all.

Thye're just going to send you "hey" or "hey" + an emoji :rofl:

The problem is on online dating, men outnumber women so while I can be lucky to have 80 likes, a female attractive coworker screenshotted her likes and it was over 4,000

It's both of these. Men sign up for dating apps at much higher rates than women
There's also the social expectations of men being the pursuer and women being the pursued
Which is why women get 100s of likes and matches they struggle to sort through and men struggle to get matches at all

Folks don’t be knowing what’s a CEO and an Entrepreneur. Two different roles and titles.
Screenshot_20220721-162346_Gallery.jpg

I remember female coworkers clowning me cause I said I never pay more than $20 on the first date.

These women be expecting steak dinners or something first time we meet?? Nahhhh

Back
Top Bottom