Hinge Takeover >>> Tinder, Bumble Pof

These cashiers at the stores be choosing. Left costco earlier and this girl that was ringing me up was giving me that look.

Sometimes I wanna shoot my shot but don't want to hold up the checkout line and these customers be nosey af

I get that too and feel the same. Also don’t want cats eavesdropping on my convo, lol.

On another similar situation, a cute cashier gave me that look soon as she saw me get in line. Some older head (50+) who was in the middle of paying noticed her look and stared back at me. He started whispering something to her while nodding in my direction. Not sure what he said but she completely ignored him and I’m sure it bothered his old hater butt. She still gives me that look whenever I go back 😎

These cashiers at the stores be choosing. Left costco earlier and this girl that was ringing me up was giving me that look.

Sometimes I wanna shoot my shot but don't want to hold up the checkout line and these customers be nosey af
Simple game plan, just return when the line gets empty.

Just writr your number down on some loose leaf paper and slide it to her. No words need to be exchanged.

Just write your number down on some loose leaf paper and slide it to her. No words need to be exchanged.

7A44050C-78DF-4B75-9F34-AF8759BEE06D.gif

Back
Top Bottom