Hinge Takeover >>> Tinder, Bumble Pof

Oh damn, I didn't even read the last two texts. I thought he was comin off aggressive for no reason in the first one.

Grown men should know to not send women paragraph texts. Especially the type of time he was on.

37A13BD2-0E70-4F77-A761-17E18E118049.png

Looking at this my profile needs an update.... Think I may include the fact that I once travelled 100 miles by coach for a first date.

Let these queens know i'm willing to do what ever it take to buy them a drink and tell me all about their chaotic past relationships.

If her job is farming dating content, then anything that could actually lead to a successful relationship isn't in her best interests. This would include normal things like counter-suggestions to a location you don't like.

Yeah clear as day she wanted to post this to socials - pretty simple to just say this is too far could you do XYZ

I get not wanting to travel that much on public transit. Y'all DC boys showed me it's not for me.

But her response, and subsequent social media post reeks of goofiness. Quite honestly as a man I don't see the appeal in dating any of these social media influencers who vlog their dates. Don't get me wrong she's an attractive women but is that worth her using your money for content at expensive restaurants only to see her on another one the next day

:lol:

I don't get it. Men gotta do better where is the pride?

Back
Top Bottom