What's your definition of big?
1685645211595.gif

bro is ecook alive

And if we talking size we need picture comparisons

Not numerical, not lizzo

I’m too lazy for all that tho

Slight chub w the cute face is heat

Last edited:
datznasty datznasty do you have a response to this?
She is very talented, multi talented, and I genuinely like her personality sans for when she gets (justifiably so) kind of emo online and the attention seeming behaviors that are both generational and somewhat requisite for a career in showbusiness. I think she is physically attractive as well with versatile style and looks she can throw at you and has tittie meats and booty meats

Also I have lost about 50 lbs since last qrtr. That said, I can bench, deadlift or squat over 3 bills easily. She probably 230something. All things considered, 11 times out 10 yes.

She is very talented, multi talented, and I genuinely like her personality sans for when she gets (justifiably so) kind of emo online and the attention seeming behaviors that are both generational and somewhat requisite for a career in showbusiness. I think she is physically attractive as well with versatile style and looks she can throw at you and has tittie meats and booty meats

Also I have lost about 50 lbs since last qrtr. That said, I can bench, deadlift or squat over 3 bills easily. She probably 230something. All things considered, 11 times out 10 yes.

My mans is well versed in big *****es

Put it this way, both my BM’s fat snd they cant sing or play the flute or got no grammys to they name

Thank you for your candor and the breakdown. That's why I had to ask. Congrats on the weight loss :nthat: How much more are you trying to drop?

kevin-hart-kevin (2).gif

Congrats on the weight loss tho 🔥

I dont do bigger women bc their confidence too high. Bish is built like Jokic and thinks she can bag anyone. Pass.

More into the skinnier/fit chicks with low self esteem who wont ever say they're pretty.

That's cause women lie to each other. Let them tell it every woman is a 10.

Back
Top Bottom