Hinge Takeover >>> Tinder, Bumble Pof

Definitely taken down a few well-marbled women in my day.

They’re fun to smash, but I couldn’t see myself seeking anything long-term from one.

I remember accidentally smashing a few big joints way back when I had a roommate and the following morning I would wake up next to them in a slight panic thinking “What have I done?” I would go into two minute drill offense mode to try and get them out of there as quickly as possible before he woke up :lol:

Fam 400 on a women is crazy. Remember fat takes up more volume than muscle at the same weight. Just a quick google of 400 lb woman. I took down 1 ssbbw and I don’t think even she was 400. Thats borderline immobile

IMG_2163.png

Lol @ “accidentally”

You trip onto da box or something?

I mean we’re not talking SSBBW but thick enough that the homies who already have a disproportionate view of thickness (white dudes) would have jokes. Easier to just run the 2M drill :lol:

As for the “accidentally” part, I was being facetious. I meant it was mostly on those nights when I was hammered, teetering on the edge of blackout and my decision making process “well I am already talking to her > last call is in 5 minutes > I got no other options > she’s likely down > *sigh* > [Russell Wilson voice] lettsss riddddeeeeee [/Russell Wilson voice]

Never really regretted it because thinking back on it, in the grand scheme of things it never really mattered.

Seen all the success my brethren been having with their digestive systems with all the milk of magnesia decided to grab a bottle myself. Saw an AWG coming out of dental office next to one of my jobs. Shes on her lunch we chit chat a few minutes. I shoot it get the #. Hadnt pulled off a number not on an app in a while ya boy aint shot on a regulation hoop in years and the J still wet 🔥
Screenshot_20230601-195813-691.png

Ain’t smash a big joint in a while but the best top I had was from one with the glasses…Shorty could go all day :pimp:

Seen all the success my brethren been having with their digestive systems with all the milk of magnesia decided to grab a bottle myself. Saw an AWG coming out of dental office next to one of my jobs. Shes on her lunch we chit chat a few minutes. I shoot it get the #. Hadnt pulled off a number not on an app in a while ya boy aint shot on a regulation hoop in years and the J still wet 🔥
Screenshot_20230601-195813-691.png

Did she just randomly send this to you or you asked for it?

Back
Top Bottom