Hinge Takeover >>> Tinder, Bumble Pof

I do not know how to tell y’all this story. Me being on a break ESPECIALLY WITH HER might be too much for this thread.
My (disgusting) brother, you really need to expound on that whole "she told me she loved me then proceeded to defecate on my whole personality " stuff. From helicopter rides to island trips and secondary homes to this, wtf happened?

I do not know how to tell y’all this story. Me being on a break ESPECIALLY WITH HER might be too much for this thread.
tropic-thunder-spit-that-out.gif

This is the second time this has happened to me but she told me I can’t come back to the crib but what makes it even crazier is that she access to my crib still…and is there right now :wow:

She knows my history and that I don’t care but this is next level

Man I hope we ain’t marching down this man’s path…

I don’t NEVER wanna love someone like Will love Jada.
storm2006 storm2006 the NBA thread all happy and booed up, the bastards :smh:

Here's all we got left on NT to complain and let it out

dr-evil-come-here.gif

I met with her today for coffee….at my place :smh: She said she doesn’t want to date anyone else. Cool. I’m about to get married, right?

Wrong. She said she “wants me to go back to the old me.”

One of her criticisms was that I “have an intensity that she can feel next to her in bed.”

She also said “Your ambitions are too large for me”

I met with her today for coffee….at my place :smh: She said she doesn’t want to date anyone else. Cool. I’m about to get married, right?

One of her criticisms was that I “have an intensity that she can feel next to her in bed.”

You were simping too hard from the jump! She used to soda and nuggets.

RUN DAWG

storm2006 storm2006 you are my guy and i wish you nothing but the absolute best.. that said, it’s definitely time to fully exit this relationship. ask for your keys back or change the locks and try to leave the situation as tactfully as possible.

any time someone im dating comments on my ambitions, goals, or desires out of life being “too much” or wanting the old me, it’s a sign that our futures are not aligned.

I want in on the taxpayers money too. At least y'all won't have to worry about it financing the genocide of brown people in the Middle East or wherever else, only the finest of trees getting lit up

Im willing to sacrifice for this great country and take the Yamb Ambassador position for Brazil and Nigeria, I heard they may need some help in Sweden also.

You been on here since 04 - you know damn well the Brazil YA been happening

*insert DAVID HITS BRAZIL tales from like 05*

Back
Top Bottom