Hinge Takeover >>> Tinder, Bumble Pof

From Reddit lol l didn't know this was a thing
Edit: fake but still funny and ridiculous
IMG_20231019_042117.jpg

storm2006 storm2006 must be running for president if a billionaire heiress thinks he's too ambitious.
Put me in your cabinet b. Something obscure where I can steal taxpayer money with no one looking.

I want in on the taxpayers money too. At least y'all won't have to worry about it financing the genocide of brown people in the Middle East or wherever else, only the finest of trees getting lit up
Im willing to sacrifice for this great country and take the Yamb Ambassador position for Brazil and Nigeria, I heard they may need some help in Sweden also.
I appreciate all the well wishes, my brothers :nthat:(and job apps - I’m trying to build a top notch team!)

She knows the ambitions and what I am trying to do. The funny part about these three quoted posts is that she revealed a large of her discontent stemmed from how EYE handled a business transaction with a state government and I was “too cavalier in 1000s of employees being affected by my decisions.” She also said that she “isn’t comfortable with someone who has corporate responsibilities having reach in government.”

Shorty painting me like I am DJT Lite out here :lol: :smh: I suspect she is expecting me to come through with a grand gesture and apology so she’s hanging around (she knows I am a nice guy and has heard THOSE stories). In reality, I’m currently trying to figure out if I can return these Tiffany earrings I got her because I thought this was going to go well :lol:

I think the only path forward tonight would be for me to say that I have ruminated on all her grievings and that TODAY I have changed.

Today is not that day
#DarylMoreyStateofMind #TradeDameAnywhereButMiami #No$10KPuppies….TONIGHT

Women really do get enamored with height

Just got back from the grocery store. Shorty with a phatty saw me grabbing something from the top shelf most can't reach. She was choosing choosing and got closer and started hovering for a minute. Saw she was with her moms so I didn't make a move :lol:

Women really do get enamored with height

Just got back from the grocery store. Shorty with a phatty saw me grabbing something from the top shelf most can't reach. She was choosing choosing and got closer and started hovering for a minute. Saw she was with her moms so I didn't make a move :lol:

Hitting on a yamb who was with her mom at the grocery store is kind of like two birds with one stone. Could get the yambs and the parental signoff if things go that way :smokin

As some of you have gotten into the older 30 club, has your opinion of “parental approval” changed? I think I need to get some of my bros’ comments before I can elaborate on my thoughts :lol:

Hitting on a yamb who was with her mom at the grocery store is kind of like two birds with one stone. Could get the yambs and the parental signoff if things go that way :smokin

As some of you have gotten into the older 30 club, has your opinion of “parental approval” changed? I think I need to get some of my bros’ comments before I can elaborate on my thoughts :lol:

what’s the context? serious relationship, definitely better have ‘good standing’ w/the kinfolk…irrelevant for everything else

The moms with daughters play was always a favorite

Charm em both at once, easy money coach

situation dependent…ages of mom & daughter, how attractive mom is, could go either way where mother throws a bit of salt in the game in what otherwise would be a lay up

what’s the context? serious relationship, definitely better have ‘good standing’ w/the kinfolk…irrelevant for everything else

situation dependent…ages of mom & daughter, how attractive mom is, could go either way where mother throws a bit of salt in the game in what otherwise would be a lay up

Never had that happen, but again it only happened a handful of times and they ended up being layups.

Not sure how it played out for you

Never had that happen, but again it only happened a handful of times and they ended up being layups.

Not sure how it played out for you

never encountered the daughter mom combo as an adult, only as a non threatening yute…but in adulthood 🤣 have been rinsed by the aunt niece combo 😮‍💨 they were on a mission i guess & auntie wasn’t having it 😂

Shocking update…it isn’t officially over….but knowing my history…it’s over.

I can provide the full story but I ended up having unprotected sexual relations with the front desk woman at the Four Seasons I have been forced to stay at due to the situation.

The yambs were mediocre but this actually complicates things because if this 4S Nut results in a child then my lawyers and team are going to be working overtime :lol:|l

Last time I went on a break and was given the “single freedom”, I almost took it as disrespect and embraced the TAY mentality too much before getting back with them but by then…it was a wrap.

Shocking update…it isn’t officially over….but knowing my history…it’s over.

I can provide the full story but I ended up having unprotected sexual relations with the front desk woman at the Four Seasons I have been forced to stay at due to the situation.

The yambs were mediocre but this actually complicates things because if this 4S Nut results in a child then my lawyers and team are going to be working overtime :lol:|l

Last time I went on a break and was given the “single freedom”, I almost took it as disrespect and embraced the TAY mentality too much before getting back with them but by then…it was a wrap.
You should definitely upload this story so everybody knows that Four Seasons is Full Service and will go to any lengths to make your stay memorable

1697801290145.png

Back
Top Bottom