Hinge Takeover >>> Tinder, Bumble Pof

I swear some of the females wanna be fed on that old fashion ****..

I met up with a gul off okcupid today. Went to happy hour and it was cool up until the bill came. I put my card in and slid the lil thing over to her. She looked at it funny. I was like "so u not gonna put your card in there as well?' She was on some "im old school. I dont pay for any dates and this is a bit weird." So we had a discussion about this for a lil bit. She ended up putting her card in cause she was tired of going back and forth. Im not gonna contact her after this.

Man if females aint talmbout coffee/small shop or whatever for a first time meet up...im not ****** with them.
Fam...You are coming off as super lame/broke....If you want them to pay half take these girls somewhere to get coffee or meet up in the park or something so it's affordable...You are looking mad cheap and it's not a good look...For the first date, just pay..Later on if you guys continue to date then you can start going dutch...I feel like you do this to prove a point and it's just not working. 

Fam...You are coming off as super lame/broke....If you want them to pay half take these girls somewhere to get coffee or meet up in the park or something so it's affordable...You are looking mad cheap and it's not a good look...For the first date, just pay..Later on if you guys continue to date then you can start going dutch...I feel like you do this to prove a point and it's just not working. 
nah

I'm not opposed to paying if we have future dates. I'm speaking the first time.

I've went dutch plenty of times.

I would say this. The women on Match and Tinder understands the concept of meeting someone the first time and how it should go. I can't say the same for pof and okcupid.

Last edited:
nah

I would say this. The women on Match and Tinder understands the concept of meeting someone the first time and how it should go. I can't say the same for pof and okcupid.

:rofl: How much was the coffee? $15 max? You trying to split a $15 bill dawg?

:lol: :smh:

I wish I used Tinder before I got into a relationship, I never even got an at-bat :lol:

How do y'all get the girl to pay her half?

What do u say?

They offer or insist.

Bragging about matches lawlz.

It's your fault. :lol:

Dudes must really feel good when they get a match

After I get a chicks number I block her to delete the conversation. Not trying to scroll through all that.

That's the fun thing about these type discussions dudes always end up telling on themselves despite the imagine they try to portray.

How do y'all get the girl to pay her half?

It just happens. They ask about splitting when the waiter mentions the check or pay for both of us.

The general rule is whoever ever invites/makes the plans pays but steps to avoid this.

1. DISCUSS DIRECTLY IT BEFORE HAND or just tell her.
2. Don't take out chicks you don't wanna date or aren't actually interested in. Money aside it's a waste of time.
3. Do something cheap or free

It's my fault. Someone asked for a screenshot of how to figure out your match number. Then dudes starting going nuts over my number

technically, the person who initiated the date should pay but the other person should at least offer to pay half. I'd pay in either case but if the chick doesn't offer then that says something about her values and u can use that as you see fit.

when it comes to dinner/drinks and activities, I understand splitting the bill. split the bill on coffee?? That'll be the last date you have with the chick :lol:

Majority of the time they get to Starbucks before me and already have their frappe :lol:

I've had plenty more dates with females after I met them at Starbucks.

I just don't like that tradition excuse. We have new age independent **** now.

Like this one gul I was talkin to. She was talmbout having her own **** and don't need a man to support her but got mad at me when i said no when she was requesting all these extravagant dating ideas.

This was after the first week

Last edited:
Splitting coffee bills??

All pre conceptions aside, I always pay.. Regardless who the chick is, as long as it's the opposite sex sitting with me, and I have money, I pay.

I'm going onto my late 20s and have done this since my teens. I'm stuck in this way.

Unless, I am in a relationship and shorty offers to pay once or twice it's all good we together now. But meet ups, I have to have the cash on me.

2 Starbucks coffees ain't even 15 dollars though. You potentially missing out over like $5.41. I always pay but I notice and appreciate when they do offer to pay. On the Starbucks, just lke you they're usually already there when I get there anyways so I just say wassup, grab a coconut water, and we go off to whatever we were gonna do, which I also pay for.

Y'all dudes that's doing major numbers, doesn't that **** get tedious at some point? When I'm juggling even 3 it's so much texting, Gliding, and calling, much less every single one wanting to get together and do something on the weekend. I be having to put chics on the waiting list and then try to come back to them later but now I dun goofed again and caught 2 good ones, and a bit of the

I guess some guls where around my way understands the process of meeting someone online for the first time....

first time is a meet and greet cause i dont know what im expecting. I got my tab...u got yours. If things go well then we can establish a date...which I'm not opposed to paying for.

I see no problem in that. I've had some hits and misses. Posted them many moons ago. I've had much more great meet ups but only share them thru PM with a fellow NT member.

But whatever tho.

I pay for chicks tab on first meet up every time. There was this one chick not too long ago that insisted in paying for our drinks and food. I need to hit her up she had that booty
smokin.gif

Ive only met one chick at a starbucks in all of my dating and she bought her own coffee. Didnt pursue anything with her cuz she wasnt my type physical wise.

Meet up for ice cream at a park or something or hotdogs. That way you can walk and talk.

I feel like a serial dater at this point. Too many first/second dates, not enough going further than just dating

Ive only met one chick at a starbucks in all of my dating and she bought her own coffee. Didnt pursue anything with her cuz she wasnt my type physical wise.

Meet up for ice cream at a park or something or hotdogs. That way you can walk and talk.

I feel like a serial dater at this point. Too many first/second dates, not enough going further than just dating
I feel like that's me. I meet someone cool. Then someone else strolls along and my attention gets shifted. I couldve already been in a relationship if I wanted to. I'm regretting a few I didn't pursue harder. They even brought it to my attention and I hit them with the "I'm not ready for a relationship yet" it's commitment issues man.

Last edited:
It's my fault. Someone asked for a screenshot of how to figure out your match number. Then dudes starting going nuts over my number

He said how many matches he had before you posted the screenshot.

I just don't like that tradition excuse. We have new age independent **** now.

Women are independent when it comes to making money not spending it.

Last edited:
nah

:rofl: How much was the coffee? $15 max? You trying to split a $15 bill dawg?

:lol: :smh:

I wish I used Tinder before I got into a relationship, I never even got an at-bat :lol:

Ditto :lol:

Just got back on POF for giggles/boredom with regards to a social life (almost non-existent really). I go to clubs and bars solo for the most part, I mean come on lls.

Anyway, I took over a year hiatus and to come back and see most of the same girls on there :wow:.

Been pretty much the a similar experience. Shooting with my eyes closed in a barrel as long as the particular fish has something I find attractive or can work with lol. I do feel as if I'm getting a little bit more responses this time around, but that could be "new kid in school" syndrome. 23 conversations so far, and I've been on it for like 4 days now. I'm not letting the number fool me though. I'm sure I'll only even meet about 5 if that out of this initial 23.

It's weird how complicated the internet makes things. It's like ppl can't use common sense once online. In real life when you see a girl and approach her, if the attraction is mutual you get a number.

On the internet, why do they feel it's protocol to want to get to know me BEFORE giving the number? Makes no sense really. "It could be someone else behind the screen". Well I can get your number and slide it to my man. "Could be crazy".......ppl can be crazy in person too lol. Just don't know when that became standard.

On another note, I messaged a girl on there that I had met in real life only. Not sure if she remembered me, but I met her when I had some training and she was working the front desk of the building. Long story short, on the last day I kicked it with her on my lunch break from training and took a nap at her spot. We messed around, but I was too tired to smash. Missed the rest of the training day too. But she wanted to kick it with me regularly, and going to the training for a week straight had me dreading the 45 min commute. So I kind of ceased contact. After seeing her profile though, it reminded me what I wanted to do to her lol. She didn't reply.

Back
Top Bottom