Hinge Takeover >>> Tinder, Bumble Pof

How do y'all get the girl to pay her half?

What do u say?

They offer or insist.

Bragging about matches lawlz.

It's your fault. :lol:

Dudes must really feel good when they get a match

After I get a chicks number I block her to delete the conversation. Not trying to scroll through all that.

That's the fun thing about these type discussions dudes always end up telling on themselves despite the imagine they try to portray.

How do y'all get the girl to pay her half?

It just happens. They ask about splitting when the waiter mentions the check or pay for both of us.

The general rule is whoever ever invites/makes the plans pays but steps to avoid this.

1. DISCUSS DIRECTLY IT BEFORE HAND or just tell her.
2. Don't take out chicks you don't wanna date or aren't actually interested in. Money aside it's a waste of time.
3. Do something cheap or free

It's my fault. Someone asked for a screenshot of how to figure out your match number. Then dudes starting going nuts over my number

correct me if I'm wrong
Thx for the love! I just can't reply to every1. I hope u can understand that.
View media item 986371
View media item 986372

just wow

Last edited:
On the internet, why do they feel it's protocol to want to get to know me BEFORE giving the number?

Only a small % does this.

It boils down to a few things either she's not sure about meeting dudes online or she's not feeling you that much. Rejecting someone online is easier than in person.

If anything they give the digits out too freely back in the day when a chick gave you her number you were in there. Wasn't as easy to change numbers and phones didn't have ignore lists etc.

I don't even save numbers anymore :smh: :lol: That's just how meaningless it is.

Last edited:
@Executive76. Yea maybe it's them not feeling me too much. But I usually get the last laugh after we do meet for the ones I'm able to still get to do that. 95% of the time, it's been reluctance/slow small talk on the internet and even kind of extends through text. Then once I meet up with them the roles flip lol. It could be because I have one pic on there.

It's not a competition man. Dating/pursuing yambs is suppose to be fun egos/perception make it what it is today.

Women are fickle creatures. I've had chicks ignore me on one site but respond/hit me up on another. (Same pictures and profiles on all sites) Don't take any of this stuff personally.

It could be because I have one pic on there

:lol: :smh:

@Executive76, oh trust me I know. I don't ever take it seriously. Even with girls in real life. I'm too comfortable in my own skin. Literally every girl in the world could reject me, and I'd just laugh/shrug it off. But yea I barely have any pics of myself, and I can't do selfies lol....

I try not to make it a competition, but then my competitiveness gets the best of me. Terrible :smh:

I hate taking pictures in general. I'm not even in any yearbooks but good pictures will do all the work for you. Women are more superficial than us.

As corny as they are I only have selfies I don't do group pictures, asking people to take picture or DBNT tripod/timer type thing

Last edited:
I hate taking pictures in general. I'm not even in any yearbooks but good pictures will do all the work for you. Women are more superficial than us.

i hate taking pics too. Not to humblebrag, I am a handsome dude but me being not photogenic does not help at all.

i hate taking pics too. Not to humblebrag, I am a handsome dude but me being not photogenic does not help at all.

Sounds like this

oh_no_what_happened_to_your_face_16.gif

Naw but forreal, some people aren't photogenic. I'm prolly average looks, or below, but i can't take a photo for my life.

Photogenic basically you look good in pictures with out trying...like in candid shots. The rest of us have to try :lol:

Step that selfie game up fellas :nthat: It's not hard find a good look for yourself.

Front facing camera = money

Photogenic basically you look good in pictures with out trying...like in candid shots. The rest of us have to try :lol:

Step that selfie game up fellas :nthat: It's not hard find a good look for yourself.

Just remove my one selfie because I always gotten the you look mad young comment. Trying this no selfie lifestyle :pimp:

Photogenic basically you look good in pictures with out trying...like in candid shots. The rest of us have to try
laugh.gif

Step that selfie game up fellas
nthat.gif
It's not hard find a good look for yourself.

And if your hairline is naturally recited like mine, lift your eyebrows so they look closer to it and it looks normal.

Word.

Nah. No Myspace angle type funny business.

You're just gonna end up playing yourself like the camera above the head trick fat chicks use.

Last edited:
Back
Top Bottom