Hinge Takeover >>> Tinder, Bumble Pof

Don't even know how to approach white girls man. Only ones that approach me are the big not attractive joints, and I can't do it.

Did have this nice lil bunny try to get at me my sophomore yr in college. Tried to play it too cool, didn't press up and dropped the ball.

I thought my game was strong then....If I only knew then, what I know now....... Smh

My cousin did it few times.

If ur not smashing and got money to blow do it.

I couldn't bring myself to do it though. Fapping is free.

pepper pepper lookin fly :smokin

It's so easy for me to hit up black women on these sites but white are a no go. Same approach with all women but black women will bite more than white.

only white women that hit me up is them hog lookin ones.

I concur about the "prefer not to say" response :lol: why that response when it comes to kids, car, education, etc.

Pepper is black. Black girls don't usually respond as much as white girls. I'm black btw.

Not where I'm from. I can get ANY black girl but a decent white chick won't give me play 199/200. Lol I don't eem care though.

I don't relate to white women. I just want the top and guts...

COMPLETE OPPOSITE OF MY EXPERIENCE BACK IN THE DAY FROM POF. I ONLY SMASHED ONE BLACK CHICK OFF POF BUT HAD A PLETHORA OF WHITE, LATINA AND A FEW ASIANS WHICH WERE ADDED TO THE LIST. MOST OF THE TIME, THEY WOULD BE THE ONE TO INITIATE FIRST. HAVE NO IDEA WHY IT TURNED OUT THAT WAY SINCE THE REASON I JOINED POF IN THE FIRST PLACE WAS SO I COULD GET MY BLACK GIRL NUMBERS UP.

Don't even know how to approach white girls man. Only ones that approach me are the big not attractive joints, and I can't do it.

Did have this nice lil bunny try to get at me my sophomore yr in college. Tried to play it too cool, didn't press up and dropped the ball.

I thought my game was strong then....If I only knew then, what I know now....... Smh
ditto

The only time I can let not having a car slide if u just moved to town.

I met a chick off POF that just moved into town from Toronto a day after I messaged her. She's staying with her cousin and saving up to buy a car. So i let her slide. But other than that, smh.

Last edited:
The only time I can let not having a car slide if u just moved to town.

I met a chick off POF that just moved into town from Toronto a day after I messaged her. She's staying with her cousin and saving up to buy a car. So i let her slide. But other than that, smh.

If you have a car of your own and/or live in a city with good public transportation I don't see why the girl not having a car is a deal breaker. Where do you live?

My girl doesn't even have a drivers license but she says she is going to work on getting one soon.

The public transportation is good in Houston, but you definitely want a car here :lol: it's pointless not to have one unless you just moved to town or something. Coming across chicks who've been here for lengthy periods with no vehicle is :x only good thing is its a guaranteed smash cause they rarely get out the house, are hungry and would be very grateful

The public transportation is good in Houston, but you definitely want a car here
laugh.gif
it's pointless not to have one unless you just moved to town or something. Coming across chicks who've been here for lengthy periods with no vehicle is
sick.gif
only good thing is its a guaranteed smash cause they rarely get out the house, are hungry and would be very grateful
roll.gif

The public transportation is good in Houston, but you definitely want a car here :lol: it's pointless not to have one unless you just moved to town or something. Coming across chicks who've been here for lengthy periods with no vehicle is :x only good thing is its a guaranteed smash cause they rarely get out the house, are hungry and would be very grateful

PUBLIC TRANSPORTATION IS GOOD IN HOUSTON?

THAT'S NEWS TO ME. BUT AT LEAST IT'S GETTING BETTER.

It's definitely gotten better compared to when that first MetroRail came here like 10 or so years ago. I rarely use it anyway other than during the rodeo time. I just sniff out cheap parking beforehand

If you have a car of your own and/or live in a city with good public transportation I don't see why the girl not having a car is a deal breaker. Where do you live?

My girl doesn't even have a drivers license but she says she is going to work on getting one soon.
I'm in Houston bruh. It's one of the largest cities when it comes to square miles so a car is most definite :lol:

Peep Game Peep Game exactly man. If you're in Houston your whole life and u don't have a car, there's something wrong.

Back
Top Bottom