Hinge Takeover >>> Tinder, Bumble Pof

Yea some black chicks are stuck up out here. I'm in Boston these chicks think they're the s____ for some reason.

I should've been more specific in my other post.

Ahhhh ok, Boston, makes sense :lol:. There have only been two real good looking white chicks on here that were very receptive to stuff. Was having a lot of good convos with them, then POOF, both of their profiles were gone :lol:

Well that's the mentality many people should adopt..but in real life what works for ONE particular woman won't fly with all.
Like me...I won't respond to a "what's up". Be interesting. Stand out.

See I can already tell you'd be a pain in the *** :lol:.

Come on Pepper you only got like 8 words in your profile and I gotta write more than Whats up how are you to get a response. Not just you but some females on there in general

Chicks who have the 50 word minimum character limit for messages, but send you "hey, hru"

Lindsay-Lohan-Spits-Out-Drink.gif

It's private. You need a bouquet of diamond roses and a sonnet from Web dubois to view it

Last edited:
Public transportation in Houston is trash. I live further out in the westchase/alief area so there's buses, but thats already a 20-30 minute drive to downtown area; probably like an hour on a bus. That metro train is trash. There's only one route that goes north and south.

Public transportation in Houston is trash. I live further out in the westchase/alief area so there's buses, but thats already a 20-30 minute drive to downtown area; probably like an hour on a bus. That metro train is trash. There's only one route that goes north and south.

That's why I said better than 10 years ago :lol: If I wanted to ride public trans, I could get to Downtown in maybe 11 or 12 minutes.

I'm not sure how the public transportation scene is in Houston. I've never rode a bus in houston a day in my life but to those that have, they said it's better than what it use to be.

Thia one chick I'm dealing said her trip from the woodlands to downtown is like 30-45. That's pretty much the same time with a car.

Back
Top Bottom