Hinge Takeover >>> Tinder, Bumble Pof

BIG LEEMELONE BIG LEEMELONE

Its funny you say that about the white women, cuz I swear I get very little attention from the caucasians in real life but on pof and tinder. It's been a whole different world. I been gettin brunettes, blondes (rarity) and even gingers (super rare period) I don't know if its because chris brown lightskinned @s$ got all them songs out right now but they lovin a yellow brotha this summa

Last edited:
Man I'm yellow too bruh :lol:. I get more play from them in the real world but for some reason just never really messed with one. I think I've seen too many civil rights movies and over complicate it

Last edited:
BIG LEEMELONE BIG LEEMELONE

Its funny you say that about the white women, cuz I swear I get very little attention from the caucasians in real life but on pof and tinder. It's been a whole different world. I been gettin brunettes, blondes (rarity) and even gingers (super rare period) I don't know if its because chris brown lightskinned @s$ got all them songs out right now but they lovin a yellow brotha this summa

That's the opposite for me. Since i've been on Tinder I haven't matched with any o fem. But if I go to a bar, say in Buckhead, I always have white women all up on me making conversation. Went with @Truth-Serum's advice to ditch generic openers and it's worked. Conversation has flowed a little smoother

For the past couple weeks I just been straight up telling chicks I wanna have sex off the top ...bout a 38 % success rate , besides all the joints trying to talk tough out n getting rowdy :lol:

@leemelone

That's the opposite for me. Since i've been on Tinder I haven't matched with any o fem. But if I go to a bar, say in Buckhead, I always have white women all up on me making conversation. Went with @Truth-Serum's advice to ditch generic openers and it's worked. Conversation has flowed a little smoother
moving to atlanta 

I've been utilizing FakeGPS and city hopping on Tinder swiping right on everyone. It's been an emotional rollercoaster. Here's what my research indicates:

NYC - a lot of matches, a lot of ugly women. It's demoralizing when you see 4 ugly chicks in row in your new matches. I had to cut my time there short and will revisit with a better plan of attack.

Miami - good quality here, no surprise. Not as much traffic though so I had to bail after 1.5 days.

Dallas - good god, what are they feeding women there. Is Tony Romo to blame?

L.A. - Auto-like doesn't work well here. Too many fake profiles. I'll try it again manually next time.

Seattle - Eureka! Good, clean women up there. Seems like they all bike, hike, and canoe. Two of these chicks look out of my league and I'm crying that I'm not there. Maybe I'll be creepy and book a flight lol.

I'm Latino so I'm a little weary of trying foreign cities and Bible Belt USA.

Last edited:

Those inboxes

What cities are y'all in lol
I got cell phone provider coverage, literally that whole area you see pictured below, I could show you a thot in each city that slayed
see, thats when it goes from just trying to smash chicks, to trying to have fun/making stories that will be fun to tell later, cuz i know im not goin all over the place for some yams, unless im actually going to have a good time also

last fall I drove 2 hours round trip for one girl and ended up having a 3some 
pimp.gif

see, thats when it goes from just trying to smash chicks, to trying to have fun/making stories that will be fun to tell later, cuz i know im not goin all over the place for some yams, unless im actually going to have a good time also

I commute 2 hours everyday bro, I be smashin chicks on the go when it's most convenient...I'm either smashin thangs when I'm at work (yea I got it like that) or when I need a place to stay the night when I don't feel like commutinrg back home.

I commute 2 hours everyday bro, I be smashin chicks on the go when it's most convenient...I'm either smashin thangs when I'm at work (yea I got it like that) or when I need a place to stay the night when I don't feel like commutinrg back home.
i know a cutie who commute 2 hours everyday too, now im noidin that she might be out here like acerico

thats the extent of the story?

no knock, im just sayin bro, if more fun was had, please share
I met the chick off mocospace she would randomly hit me up in the chat room..the mocospace chat room for dayton,cinci,columbus, and the rest of southerrn ohio is kinda live..anyways we exchange numbers and I tried linking up with her like 3 times before I finally did..I got her number in fall of 2012 and I didn't hit till february of 2013..she's white & mexican with a fat butt  she was 45 minutes to a hour from where I was...Unfortunately I ended getting in trouble at school a few days after I smashed due to my roommate saying I threatened him so I had to leave campus,  she would randomly hit me while I was baltimore tell me to come see her when I get back in fall...fast forward its early september on a friday night..Its about 7pm she calls me out the blue asking me to come over....I said yea ima ride out there since I didn't have any plans nor a consistent roster yet..I was working on a few chicks at the time..but anyways I  gotin the shower and left about 45 minutes after we spoke on the phone...when I get to her town I go pick her up and drop 1 of her friends off down the street...come to find out her friends sell *****...im sure she does too now lol..I get to the crib and we go straight to the room....I go 1 round with her bust one off in her mouth and chilled for a second...I tell her im tryna hit one of your friends at first she's kinda skeptical but she goes tells this lil skinny white chick thats in the living room..she's like I dont even know him lol smh..but she comes in the room we start talkin she's like ill let u hit for 30 im like cool...I give her the money...I tell them I want double head..they give it to me..then I start hittin the new chick from the back while her friend watches..and they switch doing that...her friend tellin me to **** her harder...im smashing this ***** as hard as I can from the back while she's watching..I bust another one and the friend that I dropped off when I first picked up ol girl comes to the house..she's like I missed out lol...then these chicks start talkin about we wanna make a movie with you..im like yea ok 
eyes.gif
 its 2am at this time I just wanted to go home and sleep in my bed...I take them to the gas station so they can get some cigs dropped them off at the house and went back to campus ....the og girl was texted me on the way home like I proceeded to hit a brand new chick the next night 
pimp.gif
...the og girl texts me on the way home like ":frown: you were showing the other girls more attention than me " im like no I wasn't she ask me when Im coming back out there im like idk....she was texting me from a preapid phone she ran out of minutes smh lol..so I lost her number for a lil bit...the friend that I smashed called a few weeks later like when you comin back out here..I tell her the same idk..I wasn't really on it because I didn't want to make that trip when I had  now had easy act on campus....I tried to hit the og girl up a few times before I graduated but she wasn't on it 

Back
Top Bottom