Hinge Takeover >>> Tinder, Bumble Pof

I wouldn't doubt it alot of the people in  southern ohio either are or were on some type of drug...or she just wanted to charge me for the D

Last edited:

thats the extent of the story?

no knock, im just sayin bro, if more fun was had, please share
I met the chick off mocospace she would randomly hit me up in the chat room..the mocospace chat room for dayton,cinci,columbus, and the rest of southerrn ohio is kinda live..anyways we exchange numbers and I tried linking up with her like 3 times before I finally did..I got her number in fall of 2012 and I didn't hit till february of 2013..she's white & mexican with a fat butt  she was 45 minutes to a hour from where I was...Unfortunately I ended getting in trouble at school a few days after I smashed due to my roommate saying I threatened him so I had to leave campus,  she would randomly hit me while I was baltimore tell me to come see her when I get back in fall...fast forward its early september on a friday night..Its about 7pm she calls me out the blue asking me to come over....I said yea ima ride out there since I didn't have any plans nor a consistent roster yet..I was working on a few chicks at the time..but anyways I  gotin the shower and left about 45 minutes after we spoke on the phone...when I get to her town I go pick her up and drop 1 of her friends off down the street...come to find out her friends sell *****...im sure she does too now lol..I get to the crib and we go straight to the room....I go 1 round with her bust one off in her mouth and chilled for a second...I tell her im tryna hit one of your friends at first she's kinda skeptical but she goes tells this lil skinny white chick thats in the living room..she's like I dont even know him lol smh..but she comes in the room we start talkin she's like ill let u hit for 30 im like cool...I give her the money...I tell them I want double head..they give it to me..then I start hittin the new chick from the back while her friend watches..and they switch doing that...her friend tellin me to **** her harder...im smashing this ***** as hard as I can from the back while she's watching..I bust another one and the friend that I dropped off when I first picked up ol girl comes to the house..she's like I missed out lol...then these chicks start talkin about we wanna make a movie with you..im like yea ok 
eyes.gif
 its 2am at this time I just wanted to go home and sleep in my bed...I take them to the gas station so they can get some cigs dropped them off at the house and went back to campus ....the og girl was texted me on the way home like I proceeded to hit a brand new chick the next night 
pimp.gif
...the og girl texts me on the way home like ":frown: you were showing the other girls more attention than me " im like no I wasn't she ask me when Im coming back out there im like idk....she was texting me from a preapid phone she ran out of minutes smh lol..so I lost her number for a lil bit...the friend that I smashed called a few weeks later like when you comin back out here..I tell her the same idk..I wasn't really on it because I didn't want to make that trip when I had  now had easy act on campus....I tried to hit the og girl up a few times before I graduated but she wasn't on it 
nice, i would hit wit og and the chick you dropped off at first if she was lookin good

then i would told her she gotta come out to see you, road trips are fun, but that **** get old real fast

Long story short, I hit up shorty saying how you doing? She says good, and then I get another message from her saying "This is what you do b***, get the f out  my house" and this is what she responds...I look on her IG, she has mad pictures of her and her HUSBAND...Man I'm done with this online thing, I'm about to go outside and say Hi to a ***** smh 

Last edited:
:lol: this online stuff makes you bitter, like now my patience level with chicks be at zero. But back to that, stuff like that is so common on these apps. Attention is all these lame chicks be wanting.

Last edited:
Aiight so I just hopped back in the pof game 3 days ago after being inactive since June cause I've been pretty steadily talking to this chick I was really into. One of the coolest chicks on here. We've been on like 4 dates and fooled around a bit, then we set up another date 2 days after my birthday, and she proceeds to hit me with an epic curve when we were supposed to meet up again. No text, no call, yet later I see her with twitter and FB posts (how fitting), and i haven't heard directly from her since. I wasn't about to waste a fresh shower, smelling good and nice clothes, so i call up this chick from POF that I've on an off smashed for a year now, actually one of the first chicks I've met off here :lol:. I said all that to say that as soon as I got back on pof, I set up a date with a chick for earlier. Pretty classy looking, decent face and a pretty nice body, and really never gave any indication of being super affectionate. Fast forward to about an hour ago, and I'm being blown next to a water fountain outside an apartment complex, then after a load of vigorous pumps, the chick squirts everywhere, which I've never made another chick do. Moral of the story? If you take a major L, be prepared to unexpectedly take an even better W.

So this 36 yr old chick on match hits me up. But she stays in Dallas. She's decent for age. Thick, chocolate sista. But anyways she sent me some nudes this morning. I've never traveled more than 20 miles for the box. So I'm trying to get her to come down here...I'll see how it goes.

Bored out my mind at work, though I'm certainly not complaining....:pimp:

Might use this time to try Tinder :nerd:

Last edited:
Aiight so I just hopped back in the pof game 3 days ago after being inactive since June cause I've been pretty steadily talking to this chick I was really into. One of the coolest chicks on here. We've been on like 4 dates and fooled around a bit, then we set up another date 2 days after my birthday, and she proceeds to hit me with an epic curve when we were supposed to meet up again. No text, no call, yet later I see her with twitter and FB posts (how fitting), and i haven't heard directly from her since. I wasn't about to waste a fresh shower, smelling good and nice clothes, so i call up this chick from POF that I've on an off smashed for a year now, actually one of the first chicks I've met off here
laugh.gif
. I said all that to say that as soon as I got back on pof, I set up a date with a chick for earlier. Pretty classy looking, decent face and a pretty nice body, and really never gave any indication of being super affectionate. Fast forward to about an hour ago, and I'm being blown next to a water fountain outside an apartment complex, then after a load of vigorous pumps, the chick squirts everywhere, which I've never made another chick do. Moral of the story? If you take a major L, be prepared to unexpectedly take an even better W.
pimp.gif

So i deaded this gul I've talking to on Tinder. The 2 times we was suppose to meet up, she was a no show that day. So she hits me up today after like a week of us not talking. I told her if u still wanna meet up with me, imma let u decide cause apparently u go m.i.a. She then said have u learned waiting on me will get us no where? I deleted her number afterwards. No time for that ****..I shouldve don't it after the first time.

Pic of said gul
View media item 1121997

THIS 1 chick got me catching feelings :smh:... messaged this broad on match and she was like thanks but no thanks but good luck...i guess i shouldnt be salty at least she replied :lol:

Last edited:
"have u learned waiting on me will get us no where?"

The **** is she even doing then :lol:? A bunch of these chicks are on there solely for attention. They just need to make an IG or twitter and keep it movin

The **** is she even doing then :lol:? A bunch of these chicks are on there solely for attention. They just need to make an IG or twitter and keep it movin
what's crazy man is she would text me a couple of days later like **** didn't happen :lol: totally forgetting the fact she was suppose to meet up with me smh.

what's crazy man is she would text me a couple of days later like **** didn't happen :lol: totally forgetting the fact she was suppose to meet up with me smh.
yea shorty sound like one of them playing games, bluffin type broads...she just likes having alotta dudes textin her and probly catering to whatever she want/say :smh:

So i deaded this gul I've talking to on Tinder. The 2 times we was suppose to meet up, she was a no show that day. So she hits me up today after like a week of us not talking. I told her if u still wanna meet up with me, imma let u decide cause apparently u go m.i.a. She then said have u learned waiting on me will get us no where? I deleted her number afterwards. No time for that ****..I shouldve don't it after the first time.

Pic of said gul
View media item 1121997

Bruh u can damb sure do better than her. Eyebrows look surgical and she got that Chris bosh baby mamma hair line

Pic of said gul
View media item 1121997

Is someone gonna tell him????

Or should I????

F it.

That's a ****** bro. That's sandy star.

WELP. :x if true...

Dl'd the app a week ago, pulled 5 numbers and gonna meet one tonight for crabcakes and drinks, taking one I might try to cuff bowling.

Simp mode [ON] OFF

Also: a good portion of these women are legitimately bat**** crazy...

Last edited:
Back
Top Bottom